Sweepstakes and legal name?

Discus and support Sweepstakes and legal name? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've entered one of Sweepstakes via gamepass quest points multiple times in the last month and just noticed it says "Please ensure that your full legal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mrgramgram666, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Sweepstakes and legal name?

I've entered one of Sweepstakes via gamepass quest points multiple times in the last month and just noticed it says "Please ensure that your full legal name is entered in your account prior to participating in order to be eligible to win prize. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification." i have since changed my name in accordance with the stipulation and would like to know if the entries made beforehand are still applied to my account and valid

:)

mrgramgram666, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site to see if they can clarify that for you.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

report about xbox costumer support

Hello SnakierIce55222,

Since you never registered into this sweepstakes or attempted to reach out to us prior to the sweepstakes ending, we cannot adjust your sweepstakes status. Unfortunately, once a user begins legal negotiations, we can no longer make any more statements on
    an issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft rewards

Also to add, on most of the submission/redemption pages for the Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes if you scroll down a tad bit at the bottom of the page, typically in a very fine gray print the rules and conditions will be listed out.

Rather generically you typically need to be above a certain age (can range from 16 to 18 if you're U.S. based it may vary by region) and your proper legal name usually needs to be the name on your Microsoft account or you could technically be dismissed/disqualified
    from most sweepstakes otherwise.
  5. SteelBIG GUN Win User

The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

Try having the parent (or legal garden) do this for you. Go to Xbox.com to sign up too, or if you are not a member of the rewards program sinning up for that will get you into the sweepstakes
  6. Techmod Win User

Xbox Live 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes 13 years and older Issue

The rule applies to state minimum age of sweepstakes participants, kids aged 13 to 18 must still have parental consent in order to register for sweepstakes or promotions, if a parent or guardian set up your account for you, have them sign in using their
    gamertag, and then they can assist you with registering for the sweepstakes. I know its frustrating, but there are legal statutes in each state that companies must abide by in these instances as sweepstakes are considered a gambling opportunity in some states
    and gambling ages are restricted to 18 and over. I hope this helps you out! AND GOOD LUCK!! Hope you win!
Thema:

1. Sweepstakes and legal name? - Similar Threads - Sweepstakes legal name

2. How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work

in XBoX on Windows
    How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work: How does the 25 suite takes entry Xbox series s work 3bd0b06c-f471-4331-86af-9ad1d02e8331
  3. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished: i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that...
  4. Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?: It’s been almost 3 months since the drawing was supposed to have been done. I know that they have to contact the winner and verify and everything… but that’s a really long time Is it safe to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?: (This has been my 4th problem with my Xbox Account and Xbox itself within a year of owning it, so I am genuinely losing patience.) So, I've been "suspended from Microsoft rewards" for about a...
  8. Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?: I entered a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes with the wrong name, but I updated it after I submitted my entries will I still be able to win the prize if I win? If not , how do I refund ?...
  9. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  10. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076