Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account

Discus and support Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dubstir, Jan 7, 2018.

1. dubstir
    dubstir Guest

I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name attached to this account is the screen name I wish to use. I have a primary Microsoft account used for
    EVERYTHING like email/file storage.

I am looking to transfer the Live subscription to my primary account, but only if I can transfer the screen name as well. Can both of these transfers be done???

:)

dubstir, Jan 7, 2018
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    MisterFizzle, Jan 7, 2018
  3. xbox live membership

I just purchased a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold member for my son and realize that I purchased it for a specific screen name and now his screen name that he's been using is uneligible for some features. Can I change the subscription to another
    screen name?

SpiniestBeef34, Jan 7, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

I dont believe you can transfer or merge accounts. I dpnt even think calling support directly will help with this as what I've read there is no way to transfer digital content link that.

Dadwhite, Jan 7, 2018
  5. dubstir
    dubstir Guest
    What I am reading as well is quite the issue, that people cannot easily change their email address associated with their xBox account; it's not like we are asking for a difference SS#. I guess I will give support a ring about this anyway, if I can come across
    a support number, All I keep seeing is the virtual assistant and forums.

dubstir, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

I dont believe you can transfer or merge accounts. I dpnt even think calling support directly will help with this as what I've read there is no way to transfer digital content link that.
  7. dubstir Win User

What I am reading as well is quite the issue, that people cannot easily change their email address associated with their xBox account; it's not like we are asking for a difference SS#. I guess I will give support a ring about this anyway, if I can come across
    a support number, All I keep seeing is the virtual assistant and forums.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

e mail

9. voteDC Win User

Need to change my e-mail address linked to my XBL account. Help?

10. Jesse E' Win User

Swapping email addresses on accounts

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There isn't a way to swap accounts as contents and accounts cannot be transferred from one email to another.
Thema:

1. Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Swap Screen Name

2. E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!: Hi all, I swapped my xbox one s hdd to an ssd in 2022. It worked fine and at the time I used the OSU1 update file on a usb to configure the new ssd to work. Today, I felt like using my old hdd on...
  3. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  4. Swapping digital game from old one to new S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Swapping digital game from old one to new S: I bought a digital version of halo master chief collection on my OG Xbox one and I just got myself a new series S is it possible to transfer the digital game to my new Xbox without having to...
  5. Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  6. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  7. Free gamertag swap the first time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free gamertag swap the first time: I want to change my gamertag due to an inappropriate joke made by one of my coworkers but it wants to charge me $10. I’ve never changed my gamertag since I created my Microsoft account. Please...
  8. Screen time on adult profile? Or swap controllers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time on adult profile? Or swap controllers?: Hi All, hoping to lean on the community’s wisdom. My son uses my husband’s Xbox controller because it is connected to his (son’s) profile on certain games. (not sure how we got ourselves into that...
  9. Announcement of the start screen that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Announcement of the start screen that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games: Hello, I bought by the start screen announcement that buying Gold, earn 1,500 to swap games, and was NOT credited anything so far! How to get my credits? c6700a1d-863a-4b04-8cae-a2e3670e6fc5
  10. Error code on screen swap from TV to XBox One Menu 0x87b20c08

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code on screen swap from TV to XBox One Menu 0x87b20c08: I've restarted the XBox many times to no avail....any ideas? 6e6771c8-c078-4c5e-82c6-c80444636509