SvN Is Looking For Members

Discus and support SvN Is Looking For Members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there if you’re currently on the lookout for a fun laid back community then check out the video below and come apply to be apart of SvN! We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarieder, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. Sarieder
    Sarieder Guest

    SvN Is Looking For Members


    Hello there if you’re currently on the lookout for a fun laid back community then check out the video below and come apply to be apart of SvN!



    We are a mature community seeking 18 and older members, we also will make exceptions to any one who is under 18. we enjoy both the casual gaming as well as competitive. Feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding the clan!



    Sovereign Nation





    :)
     
    Sarieder, Dec 21, 2017
    #1
  2. XFA Is looking for Members

    XFactor is looking for Active players for a new OA

    If interested messge me at on XBL.
     
    roscoecashVA18, Dec 21, 2017
    #2
  3. DGS Camaro X
    DGS Camaro X Guest
    DGS is looking for members!

    SvN Is Looking For Members [​IMG]

    Looking for people to game with? Well look no further because the DGS clan is looking for new members! DGS is a newly created Xbox One clan that plays a wide variety of games. Although we are a new community, we have big plans and we already have so much
    to offer.

    DGS offers:

    • Laid back community of gamers.
    • Professional quality websites and forums.
    • Tournaments, contests, and giveaways. Unlike other clans that make these claims, DGS does in fact have plans to give back to it’s members!
    • Discord server with multiple channels, making it easy to arrange games and communicate within the community.
    • Ranking structure, with many opportunities for promotion within the community.
    In the near future DGS also plans to offer multiple game battles teams, a dedicated graphics team, and productions team for Twitch and YouTube.

    If you like what you’re hearing and are interested in joining just check out the bottom of this post for details on how to join the newest and fastest growing community on Xbox Live.

    Our only requirements are:

    1. You must be at least 15 years of age.
    2. You must have a working mic, and valid Xbox Live Gold membership.
    3. Must be willing to edit your Xbox Live profile to the specifications of the clan.
    4. Must be willing to follow the rules of the community.
    How to join DGS

    1. Register for our forums at: http://dgsclan.org/forums (make sure you validate your email).
    2. Post an application in the “Join DGS!” section of the forums. The application can be found in the pinned post of that forums section.
    Once your application has been posted a DGS member will get back to you on Xbox Live within 48 hours (usually much sooner). See you soon!
     
    DGS Camaro X, Dec 21, 2017
    #3
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

    Looking for a member

    I could count to 40 million but it would take me like 18 years and frankly, I have better things to do.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

    Looking for a member

    That sounds familiar :eek:

    Ok ur off the hook for now. ; )
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    Looking for a member

    lol there are 40 million xbl users :p
  7. UMAD BABY D Win User

    Looking for a member

    lol you did you was like "me and my girlfriend are watching dexter on nextflick ill join your xbl party later if your up late enough."
  8. UMAD BABY D Win User

    Looking for a member

    like what derail threads and watch dexter on your xbox :p
Thema:

SvN Is Looking For Members

Loading...
  1. SvN Is Looking For Members - Similar Threads - SvN Looking Members

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...