Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this

Discus and support Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to see why my son can't talk on xbox and message as he's not done anything wrong on xbox his old friend reported him for no reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lewis Donaldson1, Mar 1, 2025.

  1. Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this


    Need to see why my son can't talk on xbox and message as he's not done anything wrong on xbox his old friend reported him for no reason

    :)
     
    Lewis Donaldson1, Mar 1, 2025
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this

    Hi Lewis, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

    Is your son added to your family group? If yes, to help you I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if your son is eligible to file a case review.

    If he is not added to your family group, ask him to sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to check the details of his suspension.
  3. TabeticGolem07 Win User

    GREEN SCREEN OF DEATH TO NO SCREEN -DOA

    How.can . Get past the black.Screen?? Doin just return this or what??
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Susspention

    Hey josephsherman

    Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

    As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , the only thing you can do about this suspension would be to get ahold of the enforcement team, and file for a case review. To do this, follow these steps:

    1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History
      .
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review
      .
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated
      policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game
      activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
      Submit.
    6. After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that
      you have provided.
    As there is no further information that we can provide for you, we will now be locking this case.

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Susspention

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If you run across other players who are violating
    the rules, report them and block communications with them.
  6. Mentalkilks Win User

    Suspended account

    I don't see why I've got one as I haven't done nowt wrong. And if so I wanna know.why so I can appeal against it, I've never used foul language or any kind of sort, it's strange I can msg a mate on xbox if I've been banned or suspended for no apparent reason, as u see my account n rep is no boosting but no words against me as I'm.a team player
Thema:

Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this

Loading...
  1. Susspention why and how.can u appeal against this - Similar Threads - Susspention why appeal

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Can I get my account susspention removed because their is a toxic person yelling at me and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account susspention removed because their is a toxic person yelling at me and...: Harassment false susspention 7be6d74a-c227-41ed-ae34-bbc58ad47fb5