Suspicious Activity and unauthorize purchase

Discus and support Suspicious Activity and unauthorize purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone has been trying to hack into my account and now I am seeing multiple purchases on my account since last year 387c97d2-999b-438f-acd5-79ee1ac554e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kishon C.M Leslie, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Suspicious Activity and unauthorize purchase

Someone has been trying to hack into my account and now I am seeing multiple purchases on my account since last year

:)

Kishon C.M Leslie, Mar 18, 2023
  2. FearisThavirus Win User

Hello, šŸ‘‹

Sorry this is happening to you, I know this sort of thing can be frustrating and stressful to deal with but there are some options you have available to hopefully stop these unauthorized purchases and a few different ways you can strengthen the security of your account so further damages to you financially can be mitigated.

• First Sign into your Microsoft account.
    • Next look for the drop-down menu and find the ā€œsecurityā€ tab
    • Next Iā€™d recommend changing your password. I like using a password manager application to keep my passwords safe and convenient for password filling for all my passwords. Also I believe every password manager app these days now have a neat feature called password generator which will generate very strong passwords and then the app will remember the password created and save it with whatever site or service you register with.
    • I canā€™t stress this next one more for it is one of the most secure security features more people should be utilizing, itā€™s called 2FA or 2 Factor Authentication. Youā€™re going to want to make sure you have 2 Factor Authentication turned on.
    • Once youā€™ve strengthened your accounts security you should go and review your accounts purchase history, make note of all the purchases youā€™re concerned with.
    • Next review your log in history and see if any suspicious log in attempts.
    Lastly, if you do have purchases unauthorized, with suspicious account log in activity, you will want to get ahold of a Microsoft support agent as soon as you can which can be found within the ā€œsupportā€ tab listed within the drop down menu in within your Microsoft account page.

I hope you find this helpful and your issues are resolved in a smooth timely fashion.

Any more questions or trouble with anything Iā€™ve mentioned above, please donā€™t hesitate to let me know and Iā€™ll try to respond as soon as I can so we can clear the air for you. šŸ‘‹
  3. Smwutches Win User

Disappearing Microsoft points? Help!

Check your points activity at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    if you see suspicious activity you'll need to call support to start and unauthorized access investigation.
  4. Smwutches Win User

missing microsoft points

Go to https://billing.microsoft.com and click Microsoft Points to see your point activity. If you notice anything suspicious call support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Losing Microsoft points for no reason

Go to https://billing.microsoft.com and click Micrososft Points to see your point activity. If you notice anything suspicious you'll need to call support and have them do an unauthorized access
    investigation.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cancel Game Pass Ultimate subscription tied to BT/EE?

Purchasing codes from unauthorized third party sellers is a violation of TOS for a reason

If a site sells primarily gift cards or theyre suspiciously cheap, it's a good sign it's not authorized.
Thema:

1. Suspicious Activity and unauthorize purchase - Similar Threads - Suspicious Activity unauthorize

2. How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?: My friends account got suspended due to suspicious activity on his account. He tried to get in touch with support but nothing has changed. Support gave him form to fill in and promised a call...
  3. I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out: Hi my Xbox account was locked over night due to suspicious activity. I know my password and have all of my account info but the form is not working for account recovery. I have spoken with...
  4. Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities: [img] So my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. i tried to put my phone no in but it say We cannot send a text message to this number. i also tried other number but still same...
  5. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  6. Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country: Our Microsoft account has been locked for a few days. The phone number we had on the account to receive a verification code is an old number unfortunately. We have tried to fill out the account...
  7. ā€œWeā€™ve detected suspicious activity so weā€™ve locked your accountā€

in XBoX Accessibility
    ā€œWeā€™ve detected suspicious activity so weā€™ve locked your accountā€: This company is a joke, Iā€™ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying thereā€™s suspicious activity and apparently none of my...
  8. My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.: I am trying to recover my account after I had a suspicious activity notification and I have access to the email, phone number, and passwords associated with the account. However, every time I try...
  9. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...