Suspicious activity and refusal to allow me to shop

Discus and support Suspicious activity and refusal to allow me to shop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to purchase a Series X via the MS store today. When getting to the checkout I received an error stating that I had reached my limit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seagull1980, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Seagull1980
    Seagull1980 Guest

I've been trying to purchase a Series X via the MS store today. When getting to the checkout I received an error stating that I had reached my limit for this item (I've never bought one before).

I spoke to support via the web chat who raised an incident for me.

I've just been advised via email that due to suspicious activity on my account, I am banned from any future purchases from the Microsoft store. I've purchased £450 worth of Microsoft vouchers today (via a black friday offer from a legitimate website) and had my MS account for probably over 15 years.

I don't know what to do or where to take this next, but I'm genuinely panicking that I've lost a significant amount of money and the ability to purchase a gift for my son.

Any advice absolutely welcome

:)

Seagull1980, Nov 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Seagull1980,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

Please accept my apologies if you are having difficulty purchasing an Xbox console. Please note that here in the community we do not have access to your account to identify what is going on. As you have already contacted our chat team, if you need further clarification or assistance in regards to your account, it would be much better if you contacted our live support team.

The third-party company that sold you the vouchers will also play a role in this one, so check with them to see if there is anything that they can do about the issue.

How request a callback:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. J.R.G. Win User

Is it suspicious or normal

Everything is suspicious! I'm big on conspiracy theories. Take, for instance, a thread on cheating, hacking, and boosting, with recent activity blocked...makes me suspicious. Lol. ;-)

>

Peace, J.R.
  4. Jacob G3SG1 Win User

Buying access to another xbox account

I understand, and could you tell me how long it takes to detect suspicious activity?
  5. MadMazlo Win User

suspicious activity on xbox

Right on floor boss i like your style there are alot of annoyed and no longer wanting to play xbox

A good friend came down this last weekend taking turns on ps4 all night did not port anything everthing is ported for xbox one we have been xbox supporters for years he was shock by the how much better advance warfare was on ps4 solid ping all night supply
    drops he was surprised how we worked for year on xbox and never go t the good gun he paid over 60 supply drops for insanity and just barely got it

Within few hours on ps4 we got all new special guns ive yet to get on xbox one

Here you go ms

I asked him if he wanted to play xbox he said f that

Just told me yesterday he might trade xbox for ps4 for new black ops 3 ps4 system

May not be a big deal but weve been with xbox since the first one launched i still have original first x360

Loyal consumers willing trade and pay more for same gen systems

Microsoft

You should look at your reveiws compared to ps4

Thanks Lobby boss
  6. Daft Badger Win User

suspicious activity on xbox

No ones been sold out,not sure where you get that from.Nothing wrong with xbox live.If you are suffering from connection issues or lag then the problem is at your end.

There are just as many exploiters etc on PSN .

If you think it's better then you are in for a surprise.
Thema:

1. Suspicious activity and refusal to allow me to shop - Similar Threads - Suspicious activity refusal

2. How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?: My friends account got suspended due to suspicious activity on his account. He tried to get in touch with support but nothing has changed. Support gave him form to fill in and promised a call...
  3. I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out: Hi my Xbox account was locked over night due to suspicious activity. I know my password and have all of my account info but the form is not working for account recovery. I have spoken with...
  4. Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities: [img] So my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. i tried to put my phone no in but it say We cannot send a text message to this number. i also tried other number but still same...
  5. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  6. Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country: Our Microsoft account has been locked for a few days. The phone number we had on the account to receive a verification code is an old number unfortunately. We have tried to fill out the account...
  7. “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”: This company is a joke, I’ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying there’s suspicious activity and apparently none of my...
  8. My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.: I am trying to recover my account after I had a suspicious activity notification and I have access to the email, phone number, and passwords associated with the account. However, every time I try...
  9. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer: For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that...
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...