Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

Discus and support Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support. Customer support swears up and down that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Former Paying Customer, May 22, 2023.

1. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

For the last 2 weeks trying to renew my Xbox Gamepass. I keep getting a message to contact customer support.

Customer support swears up and down that there is nothing wrong with my account, that this is a computer thing that happens to a lot of customers.

That they will escalate. After escalating I get a mail message that they won't fix it, and permanently unable to make payments because suspicious activity.

The suspicious activity?: Apparently I hit the payment button to quick multiple times.

Seriouslyy that is what they are telling me at Microsoft, and because of this a hold has been put on my account, and they won't fix it!

One customer rep even gave me free 6 days of Xbox gamepass because assured me that it would be fixed.

This is infuriating!

I have no outstanding payments, no bans, nothing afaik.

Customer support says this is a routine problem they have with paying customers, yet my account has been permanently blocked

Have you lost your everlasting minds at Microsoft?

Like seriously! What is wrong with you!?

Anyway, I will ditch XBOX completely and step over to another gaming service.

For the last 2 weeks making my blood boil with your idiotic system.

My question? How does Microsoft think it can treat customers like this?

Side note: watch us move more of our stuff of Microsoft and find other suppliers,.more and more annoying this stuff

So, I will spend my money elsewhere

I have tried to find a solution, but it is hitting a brick wall.

:)

Former Paying Customer, May 22, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Will my Xbox account be closed if I purchased games online for inactivity? And if I died will my Xbox account be closed and my gamerscore with everything I did go forever with me ?

technically if you have a live sub that is paid monthly then it should not end BUT if the account is inactive, basically not signed into at all on any Microsoft service then they could cease the sub and close the account, technically questions should be asked why they continue to let someone actively pay a sub without actually using the account at all for 5 years without finding that suspicious.
  3. VampyOcean1520 Win User

filing sharing

Probably he accessed the account in another country, so this problem, go to Microsoft account and safely say it was you who accessed the account, so the system will not treat it as a suspicious activity
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  5. ItsV3G3TA Win User

Microsoft Account Support

Have you gotten any emails about suspicious behavior or activity on the account? Or is it as simple as you forgot your password
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Microsoft Points Disappeared overnight

Check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and click on Microsoft Points to check your point activity. If you notice anything suspicious you will have to call support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation.
Thema:

Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer

1. Suspicious activity account: Microsoft you have lost a paying customer - Similar Threads - Suspicious activity account

2. Suspicious accout purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspicious accout purchase: Purchase on accout I didn't make. 812a2e29-64c3-4e8d-9dad-3903489fa355
  3. How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?: My friends account got suspended due to suspicious activity on his account. He tried to get in touch with support but nothing has changed. Support gave him form to fill in and promised a call...
  4. I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out: Hi my Xbox account was locked over night due to suspicious activity. I know my password and have all of my account info but the form is not working for account recovery. I have spoken with...
  5. Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities: [img] So my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. i tried to put my phone no in but it say We cannot send a text message to this number. i also tried other number but still same...
  6. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country: Our Microsoft account has been locked for a few days. The phone number we had on the account to receive a verification code is an old number unfortunately. We have tried to fill out the account...
  8. “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”: This company is a joke, I’ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying there’s suspicious activity and apparently none of my...
  9. My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.: I am trying to recover my account after I had a suspicious activity notification and I have access to the email, phone number, and passwords associated with the account. However, every time I try...
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...