Suspension won't uplift.

Discus and support Suspension won't uplift. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag is . I have been suspended on the 1st and 2nd of October and the bans were multiplayer and communications on 1 and communications on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RudyDave87, Oct 17, 2017.

1. RudyDave87
    RudyDave87 Guest

Suspension won't uplift.

My gamertag is . I have been suspended on the 1st and 2nd of October and the bans were multiplayer and communications on 1 and communications on the other for 2 weeks, the 1st was to uplift on the 15th and the 2nd was to uplift on the 16th at 8:18pm.
    It is now the 17th late afternoon and I am still unable to communicate in any form on any game but I am able to play online with other people. There is NO case review or anything to click on the enforcement actions that were made against me. So I have now
    spoken to an ambassador and Xbox live support and none of which could really help but I was told to post and get in touch with someone who could deal with this. No offence ambassadors but I need staff or an enforcement team member to get in touch to sort this
    out as I'm being told the communication ban is until January 10th 2018 >.>

:)

RudyDave87, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Communication suspension lift

please fix asap uplift suspension

SmokeParty420, Oct 17, 2017
  3. XxFlamabl3Xx
    XxFlamabl3Xx Guest
    Why was I suspended from xb1 on my XXFLAMABLEXX account for not swearing?

Why was I suspended on XXFLAMABLEXX account I never said swear word to anybody in a text message, voice message, or party can you please uplift my suspension?

thanks XXFLAMABLEXX

XxFlamabl3Xx, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Suspension won't uplift.

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums and the only way to communicate with them is through the case review process. If you were told that you have a ban until Jan 10, 2018 it sounds like a supplemental actions as applied to your
    account from a continued investigation did not get posted at the same time as your other actions. There has been an issue i've heard about with the enforcement site not displaying additional enforcement actions and this sounds like one of those cases.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. RudyDave87
    RudyDave87 Guest
    As I stated, this is something a member of staff has to help me with as ambassadors and support cannot help me but only staff themselves as there is "No case review" or "Appeal" option. Over the phone I was told this would have to
    be done via email with information regarding the incident that took place which I can request as to what happened that caused the suspension and then they would have to investigate further to see if the review upheld or not. If ANY member of staff from xbox
    or the enforcement team do not monitor the forums and I have no way of contacting to somehow make a case review, then what exactly am I suppose to do? I've done everything on my part and as far as I'm concerned if someone does not respond then I see this as
    a poor service me and millions people pay for just to be ignored. Other than that, whatever was said to cause the suspension is unjustified when some late teen or young adult tells me to ".... my dead nan in her grave". As well as sexual verbal abuse towards
    my kids. Yet they consistently message me and nothing has happened to them, and yes I have reported them but it did NOTHING.

RudyDave87, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. There is no other staff that handles suspensions and would be able to do anything. Unfortunately not all suspensions are eligible for a review. The only thing you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. RudyDave87 Win User

Suspension won't uplift.

As I stated, this is something a member of staff has to help me with as ambassadors and support cannot help me but only staff themselves as there is "No case review" or "Appeal" option. Over the phone I was told this would have to
    be done via email with information regarding the incident that took place which I can request as to what happened that caused the suspension and then they would have to investigate further to see if the review upheld or not. If ANY member of staff from xbox
    or the enforcement team do not monitor the forums and I have no way of contacting to somehow make a case review, then what exactly am I suppose to do? I've done everything on my part and as far as I'm concerned if someone does not respond then I see this as
    a poor service me and millions people pay for just to be ignored. Other than that, whatever was said to cause the suspension is unjustified when some late teen or young adult tells me to ".... my dead nan in her grave". As well as sexual verbal abuse towards
    my kids. Yet they consistently message me and nothing has happened to them, and yes I have reported them but it did NOTHING.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Suspension won't uplift.

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums and the only way to communicate with them is through the case review process. If you were told that you have a ban until Jan 10, 2018 it sounds like a supplemental actions as applied to your
    account from a continued investigation did not get posted at the same time as your other actions. There has been an issue i've heard about with the enforcement site not displaying additional enforcement actions and this sounds like one of those cases.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Suspension won't uplift.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. There is no other staff that handles suspensions and would be able to do anything. Unfortunately not all suspensions are eligible for a review. The only thing you can do is wait it out.
  10. SmokeParty420 Win User

Communication suspension lift

please fix asap uplift suspension
  11. Dadwhite Win User

Suspension not uplifted

If you find that your suspension is no longer active try the following:

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
Thema:

Suspension won't uplift.

1. Suspension won't uplift. - Similar Threads - Suspension won't uplift

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...