Suspension won't lift.

Discus and support Suspension won't lift. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a communication suspension that was supposed to fall off late last night but I still can't talk or send messages. Contacted Xbox Support and was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uniquities, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Uniquities
    Uniquities Guest

Suspension won't lift.

I have a communication suspension that was supposed to fall off late last night but I still can't talk or send messages. Contacted Xbox Support and was told to come here to get it lifted.

:)

Uniquities, Dec 13, 2017
  2. Uniquities
    Uniquities Guest
    Suspension won't lift.

Had a suspension that was supposed to lift two days ago but hasn't, tried deleting my account and doing a power cycle but it didn't work. Xbox support sent me here to get it lifted. Enforcement page says I have no active enforcements as well.

Uniquities, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    suspension lift

Those forums are no longer used.An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason or you can log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo with the suspended account to see why & ask for a case review if the suspension is more than 24 hours.

In any case,you do not get suspended for no reason.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2017
  4. Suspension won't lift.

Internet Expert, Dec 13, 2017
  5. Uniquities
    Uniquities Guest
    No active suspensions, and I tried everything You said. Still won't lift.

Uniquities, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Uniquities Win User

Suspension won't lift.

First check if you have any more suspensions that are currently active: http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you are clear, then proceed to
    remove your account
    from the Xbox, perform a power cycle, and add your account back again.
    No active suspensions, and I tried everything You said. Still won't lift.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Suspension won't lift.

8. I Dashboard It Win User

Notification of Temporary Suspension?

Sorry, but the suspension won't be able to be lifted. Since by the time they start the investigation, the suspension will already be over.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Communication Suspension Troubles

According to my calculation this suspension won't be lifted for another 5+ hours.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate

Just to add,you won't get the suspension lifted just because you need to talk to your team in a game.
Thema:

Suspension won't lift.

1. Suspension won't lift. - Similar Threads - Suspension won't lift

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...