Suspension that was lifted

Discus and support Suspension that was lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I was suspended by xbox for communication but yesterday the ban appeal went through and they said that they would lift the suspension however... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlWheezer6994, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Suspension that was lifted

Recently I was suspended by xbox for communication but yesterday the ban appeal went through and they said that they would lift the suspension however when I went on xbox enforcement to check earlier today it said that I still had enforcement action towards my account so im wondering if anyone can tell me when it will be lifted

:)

CarlWheezer6994, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

ussespend me please

The XBLPET generally do not discuss suspensions OP, check the message on your console for the date your suspension will be lifted.

(Also suspensions are lifted at around the same time of day they were issued), so if you were suspended at 5pm the suspension will not be lifted until 5pm on the relevant date when the suspension is due to end.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I apply for a ban reduction if I have a permanent ban?

You can sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and see if the suspension is eligible for a case review. To see if they can lift the suspension.

This is the ONLY way that the suspension can be lifted.
  5. voteDC Win User

MODDERS need to be banned!!!

The suspension is lifted at the same time as it was issued. So if you were suspended at 16:52 the suspension will be lifted at 16:52.
  6. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be done due to security information being changed and that the account was suspended.

Thata the thing though compromised account doesn't lift a suspension

If an account is permanently suspended thats it

The suspension can't be lifted
Thema:

Suspension that was lifted

1. Suspension that was lifted - Similar Threads - Suspension was lifted

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  6. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  7. Lift Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lift Xbox account suspension: Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I...
  8. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...