Suspension still Active? Banned?

Discus and support Suspension still Active? Banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Account got a two week suspension from playing online. Now after the suspension I am still not able to play online, my other Account can play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RagingSteel98, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Suspension still Active? Banned?

my Account got a two week suspension from playing online. Now after the suspension I am still not able to play online, my other Account can play online. I have no extended ban, all suspension cases are closed and I dont receive an error Code.
    Why is the suspension just lasting for om Account and three days after the case was closed ? No I am not perma banned.

:)

RagingSteel98, Dec 2, 2017
  2. TurboDuck020
    TurboDuck020 Guest
    Suspension Still active

there are some issues with multiple people but it seems like nothing is happening to fix the problem.

i have contact with the moderators of the enforcement thanks for youre replySuspension still Active? Banned? :D

TurboDuck020, Dec 2, 2017
  3. TurboDuck020
    TurboDuck020 Guest
    Suspension Still active

Oke his is time 7 that i am posting on a xbox support forum..

the enforcement page A.K.A. Support forum #13 is nobody accepting my posts or its being deleted by the enforcement team.

I was suspended from communications till october 27th.

and today on November 15th i am still unable to chat with my friends.

All the options that were given to you in the sticky post by XBLPET are not solving my problem.

The Dutch support is also telling me that the enforcement team is aware of the situation. ( NO ***) the sticky post is from October 9th.

SO could anyone help me to get my party chat back.

the Windows 10 preview version is gone now its a final version... when will i get my party chat back??

Could anyone help me... thanks!

TurboDuck020, Dec 2, 2017
  4. SHIEKH SAFE Win User

Xbox enforcing please help

Did you check the Xbox Enforcement page to see if there's still a suspension or communication ban active on your account?
  5. Alaskan Purge Win User

Help Me 😭

Is it an active suspension or ban?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Pfp ban

To actually answer your question,profile picture bans/suspensions are classed as communication bans/suspensions which would be why you can't talk to anyone while the ban/suspension is active.
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

Suspension Still active

The only thing I can say is keep an eye out on this post, http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4268/t/2048418.aspx

Staff will verify their posts if they have more information on the matter so the post comes on the first page for everyone to see.
  8. TurboDuck020 Win User

Suspension Still active

there are some issues with multiple people but it seems like nothing is happening to fix the problem.

i have contact with the moderators of the enforcement thanks for youre reply:D
Thema:

Suspension still Active? Banned?

1. Suspension still Active? Banned? - Similar Threads - Suspension still Active

2. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  3. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  4. I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...: I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working? 8e7474d5-7726-43d9-8264-faefeaa32827
  5. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  6. If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game: I got a suspension for 4 days so I'm not allowed to create parties or chat but can I still talk in the gamechat of a game 73a8ef4d-7fba-4f79-887a-dd445c7b82bd
  7. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...
  8. I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...: Create a new account with old suspended email? eefa90bc-84ec-452b-be40-f89d3b8449c0
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still: My suspension ended today but I still can't send messages to my friends. f7d37940-06db-4eeb-be74-916593e6d504