suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

Discus and support suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended from online chat (messaging etc) on the 3/6/17 and suspended from multiplayer the same day. The suspension for chat etc. Was suppose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rockstar1524, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Rockstar1524
    Rockstar1524 Guest

suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

I was suspended from online chat (messaging etc) on the 3/6/17 and suspended from multiplayer the same day.

The suspension for chat etc. Was suppose to end on the 18/6/17 and the other the day after.

Only the online features suspension was lifted when by that time both should have been.

I have been told via support that my suspension is until Septemeber 13th 2017, however i was not notified on this (i have proof) as it is showing that the suspensions are over (and so i cannot submit a case review)

:)

Rockstar1524, Jun 27, 2017
  2. SoLid Qs
    SoLid Qs Guest
    Fraudulent Suspension of account without option of case review

I have been wrongfully suspended on Xbox live, and I cannot submit a case review, because the suspension does not appear on enforcement.xbox.com/history. I am suspended from 6/21/18 until 7/5/18. With no proof of why this suspension
    has taken place, also without option to submit a Case review. Fraudulent Termination of a service is a crime. It has been four days.

I have talked to 4 different 1-800-469-9269 Xbox support employees and they also were unable to help me resolve this unlawful action.

suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review) [​IMG]

SoLid Qs, Jun 27, 2017
  3. Rockstar1524
    Rockstar1524 Guest
    cannot submit a case review for suspension i was not notified i have

I need to get a member of the ENFORCEMANT TEAM tohelp me and lift the suspension i have that

1. I was not informed i have

2. Cannot submit a case review as i have no active suspensions (i have proof)

3. Was suppose to end the 18th July 2017

i would like this communication suspension GONE as whoever put the suspension into effect did not inform me and left me unable to submit a review (due to my suspension time being served and ended yet hasnt been lifted)

4. suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

I swear I am going through the same problem. I got banned twice in one day it was supposed to be over yesterday but I cannot talk or send messages. I contact support and they tell me I have a suspension until September 2017. Under enforcement it shows
    I have no active suspensions...... So how can I submit a case review Microsoft? The lady I talked to was nice but she couldn't tell me how to submit a case review when Its not showing up for me...

My 2003 CBR600R, Jun 27, 2017
  5. Rockstar1524
    Rockstar1524 Guest
    Exactly. You'd think a company like this would get stuff right. I want this apparent "suspension" GONE as i have NOT gotten any notice of this.

6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Yiu can only submit one case review per case

If they upheld it that's final

If it's till sept then there is nothing you can do

That would've been for multiple violations

And you would serve them one after another

ngocphi, Jun 28, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    If you were suspended twice then you do realize that you have to serve each sentence right ?

One after the other so yesterday youu have to check your enforcenent status for the other length and history for the lenghts

ngocphi, Jun 28, 2017
  8. Rockstar1524
    Rockstar1524 Guest

yes i obviously know i have to serve both AND I HAVE, but i still cant do what the communication suspension diss allowed me to do.

Rockstar1524, Jun 29, 2017
  9. Same. both of my suspensions ended but yet im still blocked from parties. Smh somebody must of threw a tech bug in their system. and what is this absurd conclusion saying that your unsuspended on september?

FR1ENDLY FIRE, Jun 29, 2017
  10. Rockstar1524
    Rockstar1524 Guest
    i spoke to someone on a support chat and they said my account will be un suspended from comunications on Sept 13th. Which i have not gotten a notice for via email or enforcement history. It should have ended over a week ago

Rockstar1524, Jun 30, 2017
  11. Bulletscar
    Bulletscar Guest
    I have the exact same problem you have Rockstar1524. I was suspended for chat on the 5/6/2017 and multiplayer the 7/6/2017. I can play online again, but I'm going on day 25 of my suspension for voice communication and I can't put a case review in either.

Bulletscar, Jun 30, 2017
  12. Broken NB4
    Broken NB4 Guest
    If that is the case, then I'm having the same issue. Welp, looks like I'm cancelling the gold on this account and going back to my old one. Complete BS

Broken NB4, Nov 1, 2018
  13. Rockstar1524 Win User

Exactly. You'd think a company like this would get stuff right. I want this apparent "suspension" GONE as i have NOT gotten any notice of this.
  14. My 2003 CBR600R Win User

I swear I am going through the same problem. I got banned twice in one day it was supposed to be over yesterday but I cannot talk or send messages. I contact support and they tell me I have a suspension until September 2017. Under enforcement it shows
    I have no active suspensions...... So how can I submit a case review Microsoft? The lady I talked to was nice but she couldn't tell me how to submit a case review when Its not showing up for me...
  15. Broken NB4 Win User

I have the exact same problem you have Rockstar1524. I was suspended for chat on the 5/6/2017 and multiplayer the 7/6/2017. I can play online again, but I'm going on day 25 of my suspension for voice communication and I can't put a case review in either.
    If that is the case, then I'm having the same issue. Welp, looks like I'm cancelling the gold on this account and going back to my old one. Complete BS
  16. Bulletscar Win User

17. Rockstar1524 Win User

Same. both of my suspensions ended but yet im still blocked from parties. Smh somebody must of threw a tech bug in their system. and what is this absurd conclusion saying that your unsuspended on september?
    i spoke to someone on a support chat and they said my account will be un suspended from comunications on Sept 13th. Which i have not gotten a notice for via email or enforcement history. It should have ended over a week ago
Thema:

1. suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review) - Similar Threads - suspension said end

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...