Suspension over but cant chat or text

Discus and support Suspension over but cant chat or text in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i got suspended for comunications on 10/4/17 until 10/19/17. I cant talk to anyone still not even o n my other account i dont know what todo PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwakenedEgg1868, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Suspension over but cant chat or text

so i got suspended for comunications on 10/4/17 until 10/19/17. I cant talk to anyone still not even o

n my other account i dont know what todo PLEASE HELP!

:)

AwakenedEgg1868, Oct 19, 2017
  2. XGCxxGrimmxx
    XGCxxGrimmxx Guest
    enforcement

My suspension has been done and over with but i still cant talk in party chat or send messages Please Help

XGCxxGrimmxx, Oct 19, 2017
  3. EthanDove
    EthanDove Guest
    i got banned?

so I woke up this morning wanting to play rainbow six siege with my brother and so I tried to text him over xbox and it saied something like I cant text for some reason of suspension or something and now I'm asking why?

EthanDove, Oct 19, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to double check enforcement.xbox.com there are no active enforcement actions left.

If all looks good on that end, please try the following steps.

1. Remove the profile from the console. (Keep in mind that you will need the account credentials later on)

2. Peform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

3. Download your profile again.

4. Check if communication works again.

If that does not work then it is best to contact official Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. thank you i will try this!!

AwakenedEgg1868, Nov 1, 2018
  6. AwakenedEgg1868 Win User

Hi there,

be sure to double check enforcement.xbox.com there are no active enforcement actions left.

1. Remove the profile from the console. (Keep in mind that you will need the account credentials later on)

2. Peform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

If that does not work then it is best to contact official Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    thank you i will try this!!
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. SketchyDood Win User

Xbox 360 won’t download dlc

Over the phone or through the text chat thing?
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

acouont was blocked

Hello there,

In order to review all privileges that were revoked with your suspensions, please visit and log into the
    Xbox enforcement Website

If it is labeled a communication suspension, this suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

Hope this helps
  10. JoeyBaloney818 Win User

Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

I've already checked enforcement. It says I'm not eligible for a case review.
Thema:

1. Suspension over but cant chat or text - Similar Threads - Suspension cant chat

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...