Suspension over but cant chat or text

Discus and support Suspension over but cant chat or text in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i got suspended for comunications on 10/4/17 until 10/19/17. I cant talk to anyone still not even o n my other account i dont know what todo PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwakenedEgg1868, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Suspension over but cant chat or text

so i got suspended for comunications on 10/4/17 until 10/19/17. I cant talk to anyone still not even o

n my other account i dont know what todo PLEASE HELP!

:)

AwakenedEgg1868, Oct 19, 2017
  2. XGCxxGrimmxx
    XGCxxGrimmxx Guest
    enforcement

My suspension has been done and over with but i still cant talk in party chat or send messages Please Help

XGCxxGrimmxx, Oct 19, 2017
  3. EthanDove
    EthanDove Guest
    i got banned?

so I woke up this morning wanting to play rainbow six siege with my brother and so I tried to text him over xbox and it saied something like I cant text for some reason of suspension or something and now I'm asking why?

EthanDove, Oct 19, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to double check enforcement.xbox.com there are no active enforcement actions left.

If all looks good on that end, please try the following steps.

1. Remove the profile from the console. (Keep in mind that you will need the account credentials later on)

2. Peform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

3. Download your profile again.

4. Check if communication works again.

If that does not work then it is best to contact official Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. thank you i will try this!!

AwakenedEgg1868, Nov 1, 2018
  6. AwakenedEgg1868 Win User

Hi there,

be sure to double check enforcement.xbox.com there are no active enforcement actions left.

1. Remove the profile from the console. (Keep in mind that you will need the account credentials later on)

2. Peform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

If that does not work then it is best to contact official Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    thank you i will try this!!
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. SketchyDood Win User

Xbox 360 won’t download dlc

Over the phone or through the text chat thing?
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

acouont was blocked

Hello there,

In order to review all privileges that were revoked with your suspensions, please visit and log into the
    Xbox enforcement Website

If it is labeled a communication suspension, this suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

Hope this helps
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Choose something else to do....

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Suspension over but cant chat or text - Similar Threads - Suspension cant chat

2. I cant appeal my suspension.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant appeal my suspension.: I recently got an Xbox communication suspension, but now that the time it was active is over, it wont let me appeal, finish my suspension, or anything. I cant talk to my friends who only have...
  3. Cant see a current suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant see a current suspension?: Is this happening for anybody else, I cant seem to see my current suspension as I need to put a case review forward but with me not being able to see it I'm not able to do anything. Can someone...
  4. I cant talk even after my suspension was over?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk even after my suspension was over?: I was suspended after saying something and i waited the full time amount and im still not able to talk c7aa8293-fc22-426e-b705-7870d42e9896
  5. cant chat on xbox app because of suspension thats already done

in XBoX on Windows
    cant chat on xbox app because of suspension thats already done: i recently got suspended for communication, but the time is done, but i cannot chat while on the xbox app because it still says its suspended. i can chat on xbox fine its just xbox app...
  6. Suspension lifted but still cant play???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but still cant play???: I've been dealing with a 2 week communication ban that did not even allowed me to play online in any games. Fine. But that suspension was lifted 3.5 hours ago and still nothing? My history is...
  7. Ive been in the suspension notice for 3 days now and i dont know why i cant message or chat ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been in the suspension notice for 3 days now and i dont know why i cant message or chat ...: can anyone tell me why im in suspension notice how so you get out of it . i dont know why im in the suspension of anything . i cant chat or message :( my name is Microsoft ....
  8. Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate.: My account received a communications ban on 11/16/17 and was set to last till 11/29/17. The date has been reached, yet I am still banned and unable to use party or game chat, send messages, or use...
  9. Xbox Live Post-Suspension (Cant talk in Party chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Post-Suspension (Cant talk in Party chat): Many people havent been able to talk in party chat but can hear. After being unsuspended from chat, privledges to talk in party havent been able to talk to their friends in party chat. Xbox...
  10. People cant hear me in Party/Game chat after weeks suspension. HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me in Party/Game chat after weeks suspension. HELP!!: Hi. I have just finished my week ban last night for inappropriate behaviour on xbox chat and messages. My ban is now finished. I can now send and receive messages and hear people in the party...