Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Discus and support Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JumpingEgg81728, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's saying a child's account can't submit a review and the parent
    needs to sign in which I have done ,, I still can't submit it please can someone help me before I pull my hair out ,I have a case number as well so all the history can been seen

:)

JumpingEgg81728, Dec 12, 2017
  2. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Why was I banned from games?

The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.

OK Fowl, Dec 12, 2017
  3. Pikmindee
    Pikmindee Guest

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?

Pikmindee, Dec 12, 2017
  4. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

There are 2 types of suspensions

account level- Depending on the length of the suspension depends on whether you can file for a case review. with this level the privileges are taken away from the account no matter what console the account is signed into.

console level- can vary in length with this one no matter which profile is signed into the console the privileges are taken away and these are not case reviewable.

steeledwand7664, Dec 12, 2017
    JumpingEgg81728, Dec 12, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. OK Fowl Win User

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?
    The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.
  8. FeistyClient692 Win User

I got my device suspended for 30 days for no apparent reason

It's a device suspension, it says you can't submit a case review for device suspension. That and the history is clean so I can't submit a case.
  9. Pikmindee Win User

10. Daft Badger Win User

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  11. JumpingEgg81728 Win User

There are 2 types of suspensions

account level- Depending on the length of the suspension depends on whether you can file for a case review. with this level the privileges are taken away from the account no matter what console the account is signed into.

console level- can vary in length with this one no matter which profile is signed into the console the privileges are taken away and these are not case reviewable.
Thema:

1. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review - Similar Threads - Suspension account can't

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...