Suspension lifted but not working

Discus and support Suspension lifted but not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After my communication suspension rebuttle, it was lifted after about 10 minutes. But here, a day later, its still saying i cant message or talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaseyBinx, Aug 14, 2020.

1. CaseyBinx
    CaseyBinx Guest

After my communication suspension rebuttle, it was lifted after about 10 minutes. But here, a day later, its still saying i cant message or talk to anyone. And support cant help in anyway. Thoughts?

:)

CaseyBinx, Aug 14, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Casey,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on suspension. You most likely have a console ban. These will not show in your enforcement page list unfortunately. You can go to the
    Enforcement pageand look over console bans. As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums.
    I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JoshGkg (Joshua W) Win User

How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

Hey. Thank you so much for your reply. However, this does not work because the suspension has been lifted, just hasn’t been lifted correctly. It is only lifted from the Xbox app and not in the games. Therefore, the suspension shows as completed and won’t let me contact the Xbox enforcement team.
  4. xGUTIxGMENxOBJx Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

yeah well my suspension was lifted October 9th and chat still not working
  5. StillTheMonk Win User

Can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox One

I eventually got it working, customer support had to lift a suspension or something on the lines of that to get it working
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
Thema:

1. Suspension lifted but not working - Similar Threads - Suspension lifted working

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  6. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  7. Lift Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lift Xbox account suspension: Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I...
  8. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...