Suspension for avatar

Discus and support Suspension for avatar in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I got a suspension for having my friend as an avatar and I got a suspension for that. I don't know why it got reported... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BeefLord69, May 21, 2023.

1. BeefLord69
    BeefLord69 Guest

Suspension for avatar

Yesterday I got a suspension for having my friend as an avatar and I got a suspension for that. I don't know why it got reported

:)

BeefLord69, May 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

My account has been banned for forever and i cant get it back!

Xbox support cannot help in suspension issues

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Post here for more info

Suggestion live life and play fair and you will not incur the suspension Don't modify your avatar Read the terms of use Your avatar is purple which is not a normal avatar color and worthy of a permanent suspension
  3. Francia J. Win User

Suspension for avatar

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

You can also check the Xbox Community Standards here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Custom profile pic

Custom gamerpics will result in a suspension or even a ban.

All you can use are the rubbish ones provided or your avatar/avatar prop.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Custom Gamer Pic

Custom gamerpics are not allowed.

You can use of the gamerpics provided or your avatar/avatar props.

Using anything other than these would get you a suspension.
  6. SparkedDisc719 Win User

Past ban

Part of a communications suspension is sharing content with other people changing your avatar would be considered sharing content so that is probably what has happened and once your suspension is up you should have that privilege back.
    That is an account ban, changing an avatar is not related to communications.
Thema:

Suspension for avatar

1. Suspension for avatar - Similar Threads - Suspension avatar

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  7. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...
  8. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  9. Xbox party suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party suspension?: So, I got a email saying that i was under enforcement because of an xbox party, i was on a party the night before but i can recount doing nothing wrong. I really dont understand (also this is a...
  10. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...