Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring...

Discus and support Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question about a suspension and I would like to be clear that I am not necessarily seeking it to be lifted or trying to waste anyones time. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AbstruseSkink2, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring...

I have a question about a suspension and I would like to be clear that I am not necessarily seeking it to be lifted or trying to waste anyones time. I would like to know how to go about finding out which community standards I violated to receive a suspension. I understand this is not the right place to go for this issue but I would like to know how I can receive information about this. I do not have a case review option I'm guessing due to the short duration (2 days) but I would like to know how my looking for group post violated community standards so I can make sure to not make the same mistake again. The details in the suspension gave me the looking for group post I made that violated the community standards but it did not give me specifics on which section I violated and after reading the community standards; I can not for the life of me figure out what was wrong with the post. Seemingly with no place to get more information, I am posting here in hopes this can get to the right people. A feedback suggestion for the support/enforcement team is to include what part of community standards or code of conduct was violated.

This account has over 11 years and thousands of dollars spent on it. With that being said, I would like to mention that I am dissatisfied with there being no way to review my case or get in contact with the right people for my issue that the Xbox forums is the only place I can voice my concern and here I am desperately trying to receive more information. Also I see other people with a similar story here so it would be really nice if someone with the power to look at these and send it to the right people to investigate these 2 day looking for group suspensions people are getting and possibly others; and hopefully improve the enforcement page and how people can case review.
    Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring... [​IMG]

Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring... [​IMG]

:)

AbstruseSkink2, Nov 28, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring more information?

Seems straight forward to me

You didn't read the LFG rules ? It should be right there

Nothing not related to looking for people is allowed
  3. David Carkeek IZit33 Win User

Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring more information?

I find this a real issue simply because it happened to me as well today at 6 am randomly playing modern warfare and I get a enforcment message for a looking for I made 3 months ago for black ops cold war and just like yours honest simple no negative racial discrimination just plain positive post and I got suspended there is no detail on a human enforcment this is done by ai in reality when reading your post as a human I find your post east to read with simple detail that is able to read and understood in fashion I find this insulting from xbox to not even know what the issue is so we don't do another reason to suspend for nothing. No evidence no human answer to satisfy both in a positive outlook it's the most disgusting thing on earth to me right now worst the the guy making a war in Ukraine I'm so upset bro about this suspension. I swear this has to be a case able to face in court with a public defender that easy to counter this enforcment guideline to be used as it's there own guidelines there actually abusing and breaking by being money taking not giving a single f about the 15 years of pleasant account expiernce till today even after dealing with support for the 360 to one x to series x all the missing paid and claimed codes I had un retrieveable cus they claim there not seeing the history yet 100% proof I have the emails for the purchases made yet to be so hired without abilities in asking learning and common sence usage of a companies tools designed for there eyes only and all they no how to do read your posts and say what you had done towards your issue and don't you feel like your repeating your self to even the community support you explain your issue and its like your not being clear that you done that and this and that your not a new face on a account making technical sense of say more then a 2 years you should allready know what a website is how to go there this link they put over again only from another person which makes even more annoying to explain once more and if you hadn't noticed I just explain another once more of the bs you most likely in my terms scratched records over and over till you lift the needle and flip it over and I mean the whole record player flipped and destroyed and the feeling of doing that is still a tiniest bit of satisfaction. And to call support like I did today it's useless to be upset and more angry like I was gnu be but I ended it because I'll be more negative and I selected to record the conversation at the beginning so I'll look like enforcment is worth doing to me so. My question to maybe you can agree who is the enforcment the lady called dedicated team that is unable to be reached or get to talk or hear or read from whst they did allready in there explanation of total useless answer of a problem to not be able to fix in because they can't answer the special guidelines and where it fitted you in to this. Such real garbage. Here you pay for xbox ultimate and by games on there store all the freaking time for this type of respect and thanks fir being apart of xbox you get a day suspension. Who the creator of xbox enforcement who do I reach in order to professionally explain that there ai enforcment had suspended alot of random people today for old looking for post in finding friends to join you. This needs a answer this needs to be handled and it needs to be addressed with a sorry for the inconvenience caused by error and pay me something for everything I've been in titled to all my missing content from 2012 to 2019 and 20 store credit to show they really mean the appreciation of our help as customer base. Also I'm sure all of you who can think hey before I post a group find if anything is guidelines breaking or Yada it won't let you post it you have to fix it till it is suitable to post it so there is all this explained in this last easy and obviously factual for to even answer well maybe blah blah no there is no blah it doesn't let break guidelines on the post you have yo edit the words like high round zombies high waves and put play for 4 hours or hi round zombies. Because high and rounds have a negative use if used correctly high like crack amd rounds of beer. So till you fix the misspelled words like lookin for expierncedplayers. So looking and space that expiernced players. All this goes to posting and I spent about 40 minutes editing a post because of 1 single word I used to represent FYI or high+ hi leveling. And it posted
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unnecessary suspension

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review.

If the suspensions are for LFG posts, keep in mind those are only for looking for others to play a game with. Posting anything else is in them is not allowed.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite trading xbox suspension

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review. LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade/etc. Is not allowed in them. While trading may be allowed in-game, LFG posts are not in-game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need a contact information about this dude I got suspended 2 times because I made a group post about a game- Like I'm recruiting for a clan and it's saying people reported me

Thema:

Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring...

1. Suspension for a LFG post 116 days ago with no case review. How do I go about acquiring... - Similar Threads - Suspension LFG post

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...: [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706
  10. Two day suspension for a LFG POST?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two day suspension for a LFG POST?: I am trying to understand how two of my accounts at the exact same time got suspended for an lfg post freak for recruiting players in a video game that should not violate any terms of service I...