Suspension extended and no reason has been given to me for why

Discus and support Suspension extended and no reason has been given to me for why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A while back in 2017 I was suspended from communications and I understood why. I believe I have learned from the mistakes and I am ready to play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CinocaI, Jan 5, 2018.

1. CinocaI
    CinocaI Guest

A while back in 2017 I was suspended from communications and I understood why. I believe I have learned from the mistakes and I am ready to play online and be able to communicate freely. The suspension was set to be removed on October 31 of 2017 (communications).
    I also had another suspension at the same time for multiplayer games which was set to be removed on November 2 of 2017. The communications ban was removed on the date set. I was able to talk normally again without any problems. On November 2nd, the multiplayer
    ban was removed as well allowing me to play online freely like before with no problems. However, my communications ban was extended. I thought it was funny since well I was suspended from communications and online play for 2 weeks so I couldn't talk to anyone
    from my account or xbox since the communication ban was set on the console. Also in that 2 day window of me having my communications back I didn't sign on to talk to anyone since i was still banned from online play so what's the use of getting online just
    to talk.

The new extension of my communications ban was set to be removed January 1 of 2018. I sign on that day to see if I can finally talk again since the extension was for two months now only to find that the suspension was still there. At first I thought it was
    a glitch so I waited another day only to find that on January 2 of 2018 my extension of communications being suspended is still there. Today it is January 5 of 2018 and I contacted xbox support just to see if the can help me understand what's going on. The
    virtual assistant you first meet told me that my suspension, which was supposed to be lifted on October 31 of 2017 (which it was but got extended after 2 days), is now extended another month until February 10 of 2018. Now I believe something is going on here.

I was banned from communications on my console so no matter what account I sign in on my console I'm unable to talk so what could have made microsoft extend my suspension for 3 months now? Also in the xbox enforcement website, there is no showing of the
    extensions in the enforcement history. The last one is my multiplayer suspensions which was lifted on November 2 of 2017. With this being said since it is unable to be found (the extensions of the communications ban) I'm unable to file a case review to find
    out why it was extended in the first place. Also no email has been sent to me about my suspensions being extended so I am left clueless as to why my account is being left this way.

I was suspended from talking to players so how could I be suspended once again for almost nothing? That's what I'm getting at out of this situation and it's kind of frustrating now. I'm not understanding any possibilities on why the suspension was extended
    and just want this to go away. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

CinocaI, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Banerr
    Banerr Guest
    Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?

Banerr, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Evense
    Evense Guest
    I supposed to unbanned yesterday but I'm still banned

yeah I got email about a 100 day ban from xblpetpublic thats is just unfair I get unbanned on January 20th they taking things too far I talking to a guy chilling and I was swearing Cus that's what friends do to each other when you communicate but This guy
    reports just for no reason and got me banned twice so I reported him only got him banned once.

Evense, Jan 5, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

extensions are usually due to more.violwtions that were previously found while investigating your previous reported incident

Either during or before the investigation

There is no limitation on punishment for past violations

You are justgoing to have to keep.it clean

ngocphi, Jan 5, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

extensions are usually due to more.violwtions that were previously found while investigating your previous reported incident

Either during or before the investigation

There is no limitation on punishment for past violations

You are justgoing to have to keep.it clean
  6. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

It's possible your suspension has been extended to 100 day suspension which is why it doesn't show on the enforcement site.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but will not be able to do anything about it.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Not allowed to message

It's possible your suspension has been extended to 100 day suspension which is why it doesn't show on the enforcement site.

You can contact support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but will not be able to do anything about it.

Remember you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.
  8. Evense Win User

You can contact support
    here
    yeah I got email about a 100 day ban from xblpetpublic thats is just unfair I get unbanned on January 20th they taking things too far I talking to a guy chilling and I was swearing Cus that's what friends do to each other when you communicate but This guy
    reports just for no reason and got me banned twice so I reported him only got him banned once.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Permanent Communication Ban??

You can try removing your profile from your console,doing a hard reset & then download your profile again.

It's possible though that more offences have been discovered & your suspension has been extended & for some reason isn't showing up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they may be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended but that's it,they will not be able to do anything about it.
Thema:

1. Suspension extended and no reason has been given to me for why - Similar Threads - Suspension extended reason

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...