Suspension Expired

Discus and support Suspension Expired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings! So basically I was banned from communications for 30 days and banned from multiplayer for 7 days for cursing in my messages all the time. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Haunted Island, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Suspension Expired

Greetings!

So basically I was banned from communications for 30 days and banned from multiplayer for 7 days for cursing in my messages all the time. I curse alot because I'm immature so I acknowledge it's my fault. But my suspension was enacted on September 7, and
    it is now October 9 and I still cannot message. I can play multiplayer but still not message. Any tips on how to contact them?

Thanks,

Suspension Expired [​IMG]

:)

Haunted Island, Oct 9, 2017
  2. My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages

Can't send messages even though my account suspension has expired

That Boi Zay 2, Oct 9, 2017
  3. TheMotoXer
    TheMotoXer Guest
    Xbox Suspension not Lifted???

i had two suspensions both of which expired today and I still cant communicate with players. I am also unable to use any of my other accounts to communicate. I checked enforcement history and I have no suspensions in progress...

TheMotoXer, Oct 9, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Suspension Expired

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Oct 12, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Suspension Expired

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  6. Theory of Game Win User

quick question on profile bans...

Hey there.

If you log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com and click the orange hammer you should be able to see when the suspension expires. If the date is 12/31/9999, that's a permanent suspension. Otherwise,
    it's a temporary suspension, and only the temporary suspension impact above will apply.
  7. Path of Shadow Win User

Banned communication

Sorry to annoy me, i expect that 24 hours elapses to see if the suspension expires.
  8. Path of Shadow Win User

Banned communication

Sorry to annoy me, i expect that 24 hours elapses to see if the suspension expires.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Case review

deleted and redownload your profile?

Or are you sure you don't have another suspension on file?

Remember if you are serving .multiple violations suspensions they are applied after the previous one expires
Thema:

Suspension Expired

1. Suspension Expired - Similar Threads - Suspension Expired

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox suspensiion expired