Suspension Expired

Discus and support Suspension Expired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings! So basically I was banned from communications for 30 days and banned from multiplayer for 7 days for cursing in my messages all the time. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Haunted Island, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Suspension Expired

Greetings!

So basically I was banned from communications for 30 days and banned from multiplayer for 7 days for cursing in my messages all the time. I curse alot because I'm immature so I acknowledge it's my fault. But my suspension was enacted on September 7, and
    it is now October 9 and I still cannot message. I can play multiplayer but still not message. Any tips on how to contact them?

Thanks,

Suspension Expired [​IMG]

:)

Haunted Island, Oct 9, 2017
  2. My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages

Can't send messages even though my account suspension has expired

That Boi Zay 2, Oct 9, 2017
  3. TheMotoXer
    TheMotoXer Guest
    Xbox Suspension not Lifted???

i had two suspensions both of which expired today and I still cant communicate with players. I am also unable to use any of my other accounts to communicate. I checked enforcement history and I have no suspensions in progress...

TheMotoXer, Oct 9, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Suspension Expired

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Oct 12, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Suspension Expired

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  6. Path of Shadow Win User

Banned communication

Sorry to annoy me, i expect that 24 hours elapses to see if the suspension expires.
  7. Path of Shadow Win User

Banned communication

Sorry to annoy me, i expect that 24 hours elapses to see if the suspension expires.
  8. Theory of Game Win User

quick question on profile bans...

Hey there.

If you log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com and click the orange hammer you should be able to see when the suspension expires. If the date is 12/31/9999, that's a permanent suspension. Otherwise,
    it's a temporary suspension, and only the temporary suspension impact above will apply.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Case review

deleted and redownload your profile?

Or are you sure you don't have another suspension on file?

Remember if you are serving .multiple violations suspensions they are applied after the previous one expires
Thema:

Suspension Expired

1. Suspension Expired - Similar Threads - Suspension Expired

2. RELIGIOUS GAMER PIC PROFILE LED TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION . ANYBODY ELSE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    RELIGIOUS GAMER PIC PROFILE LED TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION . ANYBODY ELSE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE ?: I posted a Buddhist Symbol as my gamer profile pic and I was suspended for 8 days . I don't understand why if many of Microsoft games have are based off of religion . Many games have the name...
  3. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  4. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  5. Suspension question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension question: Do enforcement history disappear after it gets lifted or will it eventually disappear off your history aa2c6269-99ef-4a97-8f04-02073793734b
  6. False LFG (looking for group) suspension.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    False LFG (looking for group) suspension.: Hello! I have had an issue contacting the enforcement team in regard to a false suspension from using the looking for group feature. The ban stated that I was banned for saying, "Clash 2.0+" on...
  7. Suspension not lifted after expiration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension not lifted after expiration.: Enforcement team, sweetheart, you've got to get it together! I had a 24 hour suspension that ended hours ago, and privileges still not returned. I'd like to think this was an honest mistake.....
  8. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  9. Communications after suspension expires?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications after suspension expires?: My son was suspended. It has officially expired. Now what? He is still unable to commincate. We have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...: I was given a communication suspension on March 13 or 14 until March 28. It's been 2 weeks, yet I still cannot message or use party and game chat. I can play online normally, just can't talk. Ive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox suspensiion expired