SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS

Discus and support SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been getting suspensions from things written in LFG section. During the times of these I have not been online nor has anything been written by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SicKid2813, Nov 22, 2022.

1. SicKid2813
    SicKid2813 Guest

I have been getting suspensions from things written in LFG section. During the times of these I have not been online nor has anything been written by me or from my account. I know this because I am the only person using it. I have not written anything in the LFG section since the summer or early September. I called and spoke to Xbox Customer Service and they confirmed that I was not online during these dates. I was not online today either. Nor did I write anything in the LFG's. Like I stated before. I have not written anything in the LFG since summer. I went online on XBOX around 1am-2am on November 21, 2023 to check if I had any posts just lingering or stuck posted....NOPE!!! But there sure is a lot a bunch of people in the LFG section for OUTRIDERS advertising MODDING though. Yet I am getting suspended......GEEE......I wonder who keeps suspending me. Maybe the modder is an xbox ambassador the is writing in the LFG's. I reported their post last night too......guess someone didn't like it and chose to suspend me? THIS BETTER BE THE LAST SUSPENSION!!! Unless you are digging up old LFG posts which is not how to correctly do things. GO CHECK OUTRIDERS LFG POSTS......IM NOT ON THERE!!! NOR DO I NEED TO BE!!! I GUESS YOU GUYS CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT, HUH!!?? When it benefits you. I do SIM RACING NOW SO STOP SUSPENDING ME FROM 4 MONTH OLD POSTS THAT ARE NOT EVEN POSTED ANY MORE!!!! Again, It's not how it works. But you guys make up your own rules. I get it. Let me guess.....I'll have another suspension too right?

SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS [​IMG]

:)

SicKid2813, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Banned for making a group post

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello A, unfortunately contact Enforcement only possible when making an appeal of a case.

Microsoft Support or we volunteer community members are unable to provide you with any information regarding the bans or suspensions applied by the Enforcement team.
  3. zChizky Win User

I was suspended for a group post for rebirth island that was posted atleast 4 months ago I didn't go against any rules or standers

Check if you can appeal the suspension on Xbox enforcement history
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why do you get suspended for making a post

Hi Rheh. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you post content that violates the terms you agreed to when creating your account, your Xbox profile may get suspended. More details about your suspension should be given within 48 hours, you can check this from the following page: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

XBOX Enforcement suspension

Hello ELECTRICCREEPERSeward,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    ELECTRICCREEPERSeward!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Banned xbox account but cannot see any any active suspensions in history

My account was banned in 2011 and now when I sign into the enforcement history to view the suspension it's blank. According to the enforcement history, I have no active suspensions or enforcement history. Yet I'm signed into my banned account.

I've wanted to attempt to appeal it, as it's been quite a long ban now for what it was banned for.

Any help?
    Once it has been longer than 12 months, you cannot submit an appeal. That and the enforcement team website didnt exist back in 2011 (thats when they used a forums page) so because of that it wont show the suspension from 2011
Thema:

1. SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT WHEN NOT EVEN ON XBOX OR MAKING ANY POSTS - Similar Threads - SUSPENSION ENFORCEMENT MAKING

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...
  5. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  6. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team: I was selling carries in diablo 4 for in-game currency(Gold), not real money and enough people reported the post to where your bot suspended me. I tried calling xbox support to be told nothing can...