suspension due to account verification

Discus and support suspension due to account verification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello how do i make a complaint to xboxlive.. not agaisnt another gamertag as thats the only option. my accs keep gettin removed from my console or we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xREIGNBOWx, Mar 14, 2017.

1. xREIGNBOWx
    xREIGNBOWx Guest

hello how do i make a complaint to xboxlive.. not agaisnt another gamertag as thats the only option.

my accs keep gettin removed from my console or we get kicked out of a zombie game during round 30 due to acc verification... i have multiple acc/4. pmo suspension due to account verification :(

:)

xREIGNBOWx, Mar 14, 2017
  2. T4TTOO ME
    T4TTOO ME Guest
    account suspension due to billing

This company not worried about customer just money all about greed no customer service ban you from using personal gaming device for owing 12$ but yet send no bill to email or residence yet send emails about anything related to games often what kind of a
    way to run a company always worried about making more money and the new customer growth forgetting about the customers they all ready have well had for me as far as I'm concerned really what is customer service don't send a bill and we will take care of you
    and treat you like a two year old we will take your toy away and not let you know why it's like being controlled just sharing my gripe

T4TTOO ME, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Tomo W D
    Tomo W D Guest

My accounts been suspended due to my dad having to cancel his credit card because it was stolen, but it wont let me make a payment because my account is suspended and it simply appears with errors continuesly, so i can't get in unsuspended and it wont
    accept prepaid codes so i have waisted money on that,please take a look and if this is not the right forum for this problem which i have had a problem with previously when i posted on account suspensions and banning please can you direct me to where i need
    to post on to get help thank you for your time.

GT

Tomo W D, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey xREIGNBOWx! We do not have access to enforcement actions here on the forums. For further assistance head over to Enforcement
    here. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 15, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey xREIGNBOWx! We do not have access to enforcement actions here on the forums. For further assistance head over to Enforcement
    here. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

i have this problem for a year now and i can't give up

Hello , the suspension was from the Xbox Support they made it on my entire Microsoft account. I'm trying to remove the suspension to the microsoft account which has two step verification.
  7. T4TTOO ME Win User

This company not worried about customer just money all about greed no customer service ban you from using personal gaming device for owing 12$ but yet send no bill to email or residence yet send emails about anything related to games often what kind of a
    way to run a company always worried about making more money and the new customer growth forgetting about the customers they all ready have well had for me as far as I'm concerned really what is customer service don't send a bill and we will take care of you
    and treat you like a two year old we will take your toy away and not let you know why it's like being controlled just sharing my gripe
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

please do not bump old threads thanks
  9. onyxishere Win User

If you owe money for Xbox services you cannot purchase or add items to your account until it's been brought up to date. If you are having issues paying the overdue balance, contact support and they can help you straighten everything out.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.
Thema:

1. suspension due to account verification - Similar Threads - suspension due account

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Due to suspension you cannot send any messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to suspension you cannot send any messages: i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it For context, my family is in town for the...
  7. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  8. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  9. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01
  10. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...