Suspension decision

Discus and support Suspension decision in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a one day suspension and a two day suspension for my LFG post in Destiny 2 my post for the two day suspension was Looking for Group... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cartm58, Dec 1, 2022.

1. cartm58
    cartm58 Guest

Suspension decision

I recently got a one day suspension and a two day suspension for my LFG post in Destiny 2 my post for the two day suspension was Looking for Group

Start date: 11/30/2022, 12:06 AM

End date: 12/1/2022, 4:06 AM

Reason for actionThis account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

ImpactWhile the current suspension remains active, this account cannot communicate with others, join multiplayer games, or upload media to the Xbox network.

Details"Farming Grand Master have mic an mods"

As its a two day suspension no case review was allowed by Microsoft so l suffered a two day suspension for a legitimate post which states Activity, requirement for Mic, and Mods.

Can someone explain to me why l got the two suspensions, how l get my suspensions expunged from my gaming history

:)

cartm58, Dec 1, 2022
  2. TheGeekHunter Win User

Suspension decision

Something must be broken in the enforcement team. You just posted it to mine as well. His suspension makes no sense either. "mods" are the armor modifiers you insert into the armor. Without the correct mods, you will not win in some cases. I am sure you are already aware of that. Something needs to change. This looks like a broken AI algorithm to me.
  3. cartm58 Win User

Suspension decision

Ive posted to Destiny 2 forums warning players not use term mod in LFG posts due to Microsoft Enforcement team likely to suspend them for it.

Ive also provided feedback on Microsoft about the suspension, lack of right to challenge or get a correction to ther insane decision.

It isn't right you can't contact Enforcement team when they act in draconian manner towards players and are clearly total unjustified and wrong in their decisions affecting the players.

Let me know if you get to manage to contact the enforcement team
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension decision

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and the do not use the forums so no one here can give you a definite answer. Most likely, the posts were flagged for mentioning mods.

Since the suspensions are too short for a case review, all you can do is wait them out. There wouldn't be a way to have them removed from you enforcement history.
  5. cartm58 Win User

Suspension decision

Smwutches

Yes l realise the inadequacy of the entire enforcement processes

Its inadequate and wrong to deny review of cases based on time as the penalty isn't justified

The enforcement team in not getting feedbacks continue to create unnecessary issues for innocent players in imposing suspensions which aren't justified

Again lm sure in future the enforcement team will look at my account see prior suspensions and impose longer time frames

So lm dissatisfied frustrated and annoyed by the entire episode
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension

The enforcement team would be the ones to lift the suspension. Since they upheld their decision, you'll have to wait out the full suspension.
Thema:

Suspension decision

1. Suspension decision - Similar Threads - Suspension decision

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...