Suspension de ma console [Translation-suspending my console]

Discus and support Suspension de ma console [Translation-suspending my console] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour j ai un probleme avec ma console xbox m as suspendu sans aucune raison et ne m as donné aucun délais comment faire pour régler le problème... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julien dada, Mar 14, 2019.

1. julien dada
    julien dada Guest

Bonjour j ai un probleme avec ma console xbox m as suspendu sans aucune raison et ne m as donné aucun délais comment faire pour régler le problème merci d avance

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello I have a problem with my console Xbox m suspended without any reason and did not give me any delays how to fix the problem thanks in advance]

:)

julien dada, Mar 14, 2019
  2. julien dada Win User

J'arrive toujours pas régler le problème j ai regarder sur mon profil mais il m annonce que mon dosier est vierge je voudrais connaître le délai de suspension merci d avance

-------------

[Mod Translation - I still can not solve the problem I have to looked at my profile but it tells me that my file is blank I would like to know the delay of suspension thank you in advance]
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Console bans aren't issued for nothing.

Please check http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, we here on the forums would be unable to supply you with an answer regarding any sort of console ban or suspension as that information is only available by checking in with the
    Enforcement team, if it is available. It is common that the only notification you receive for a console ban is via email or message on your console. If your account itself has
    not been suspended, you may still sign in to other Xbox consoles and Xbox on Windows devices. This includes accessing your purchased content and your profile, including achievements, as they existed prior to the device ban. As previously stated by my
    fellow XBF and the Ambassadors, console bans are only done under extreme conditions and are not handed out lightly. That being said, Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Julien,

Sorry for the issue with a console ban. You should of got an email notification stating what the ban was about. As mentioned these are handed out with extreme caution. You can try go to Enforcement and file a case review. However console bans may not be
    able to review. Have you recently had a communication ban also?

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Christyna64 Win User

It might be helpful to go over the ToS again so this doesn't happen again.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/xboxComTOU
Thema:

1. Suspension de ma console [Translation-suspending my console] - Similar Threads - Suspension console Translation

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  9. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...