suspension concerns

Discus and support suspension concerns in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently received a communications ban on my xbox 1. I received the ban before 8 p.m. and I did not get on my xbox until after 8 p.m. I believe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALL NaTTy LoGiC, Oct 10, 2017.

1. suspension concerns

I have recently received a communications ban on my xbox 1. I received the ban before 8 p.m. and I did not get on my xbox until after 8 p.m. I believe some one logged into my account and sabotaged it so I ask you to look into this thank you for your time.

:)

ALL NaTTy LoGiC, Oct 10, 2017
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.

XBF Lance J, Oct 10, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    ALL Downloadable Content Was Deleted That I Paid For

No offense taken. However, if you'd like an official reply why not post in the suspensions forums seeing as how this is a suspension issue. The PET will be able to fully answer your concerns there.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

suspension concerns

Any report filed has to be investigated which takes time.

You would of been suspended for something you did several weeks ago or even longer.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

No all enforcement actions are eligible for a case review.

Daft Badger, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

suspension concerns

Any report filed has to be investigated which takes time.

You would of been suspended for something you did several weeks ago or even longer.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

No all enforcement actions are eligible for a case review.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Concern of extension on suspension

If the ban has been extended the enforcement site will update eventually. Until then there is nothing you can do as the enforcement team does not use the forums or phone support.
  7. Knowitall(2) Win User

I need a mod to help me.

If you have received a permanent suspension, it is the only enforcement action that you need to be concerned with. Permanent suspensions cannot be replaced/overturned/overridden by temporary suspensions.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Need to submit a Case Review

not all suspensions are case reviewable

You can only see the type of suspension and what exactly rule not content as it's a privacy concern
  9. JeremyHarris Win User

Appeal Ban

You were already answered this via an e-mail sent to you. Please post in the
    Account Suspension Forums
    concerning your suspension.
Thema:

suspension concerns

1. suspension concerns - Similar Threads - suspension concerns

2. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  3. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  4. Suspension question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension question: Do enforcement history disappear after it gets lifted or will it eventually disappear off your history aa2c6269-99ef-4a97-8f04-02073793734b
  5. False LFG (looking for group) suspension.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    False LFG (looking for group) suspension.: Hello! I have had an issue contacting the enforcement team in regard to a false suspension from using the looking for group feature. The ban stated that I was banned for saying, "Clash 2.0+" on...
  6. My suspension is up but i still can't join my friends or looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension is up but i still can't join my friends or looking for group posts: i had a suspension for something i said to someone over message and it lasted from the 17th to the 18th. it's now the 19th but i still can't join my friends or a looking for group post. can...
  7. I am unable to talk after my suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to talk after my suspension?: I got 4 days suspension for saying sht which I felt was unfair but hey ho my suspension is complete but I am still unable to join party or talk any advice? 2193e557-62c2-400d-baa4-fffa2f68d2e5
  8. Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension: Recently my account has been permanently suspended due to the fact it was gamerscore modded (by my friend) I understand why it got suspended I just want to know if their is anyone I can speak to...
  9. If it's my first suspension why is it for 4 days instead of 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If it's my first suspension why is it for 4 days instead of 1?: It doesn't make sense it's my first time being communication ban bc I was going back and forth with someone and I get a suspension for saying puss like the cat makes no sense what so ever and it...
  10. Concern of extension on suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concern of extension on suspension: I was recently on a 2 week suspension witch accured on 10/ 13 / 2017 and ended 10 / 28 / 2017 during that i made a case review and was upheld . During that time was thinking everything was final...