Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything

Discus and support Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can you plz unban me I didn’t do nothing and I my brother was on my acc you can ban his account but you didn’t have to ban mine plus the person who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TabooRaptor4381, May 19, 2018.

1. Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything

can you plz unban me I didn’t do nothing and I my brother was on my acc you can ban his account but you didn’t have to ban mine plus the person who reported me said bad things to me in a party

:)

TabooRaptor4381, May 19, 2018
  2. YtGamesGods
    YtGamesGods Guest
    C’ant talk anymore!

I got suspended but i didn’t do anything and now i can’t look to know what i did or how much time will be the suspension can a xbox worker check the problem because i didn’t do anything.

YtGamesGods, May 19, 2018
  3. DrDecimator
    DrDecimator Guest
    Banned

account was communication ban and I want to know why I literally didn’t do anything

DrDecimator, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    however, you are responsible for your account at all times.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    AIex WiIheIm, Nov 3, 2018
  6. CagierAnteater0 Win User

I got a weird suspension

Really that’s strange I didn’t get a suspension message or notification on my Xbox so yea I didn’t do anything wrong I click the suspension thing it didn’t show what I got ban for
  7. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    however, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  8. AIex WiIheIm Win User

9. zarek buchanan Win User

Why did I get banned for something? The other guy said, and I just repeated it in chat and my appeal got denied for something I didn’t say in the first place.

Can I possibly get the suspension removed? And a list of the rules so I can make sure to not do anything that breaks the rules?

I do apologize, I didn’t know doing that would get me banned. Is there anything I can do?
  10. Harley シ Win User

I got banned for something I didn’t do

So I can’t do anything when I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s been banned?
Thema:

1. Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything - Similar Threads - Suspension ban didn’t

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  4. Banned without any previous or active suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without any previous or active suspensions: I logged on to my old account just to see that I was banned without reason, I have no active or previous suspensions, and 0 strikes. [img] 3d2d1e0f-b6a3-4311-93bc-d8eaebdbddee
  5. Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January: Ive been banned since the first by the way. 3b36c371-7a8c-42d8-8125-6bcb62cbdf2e
  6. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  9. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70
  10. Permanent ban while having a normal suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban while having a normal suspension: May14 2023 I was playing normally having a normal suspension right but I left came back like two hours later and I got permanently banned I was confused so I want a response and my Xbox account...