Suspension appeal taking too long

Discus and support Suspension appeal taking too long in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First off let me state that I got reported by a toxic player for no reason and suspended for 3 days. I submitted an appeal yesterday, and it has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by badgunslinger, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Suspension appeal taking too long

First off let me state that I got reported by a toxic player for no reason and suspended for 3 days. I submitted an appeal yesterday, and it has been under review since last night and yet no progress has been made. What makes it more frustrating is that there's no way to actually speak with any employee or customer service. Is this a common problem?
    Suspension appeal taking too long [​IMG]

:)

badgunslinger, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reviews can take time. There's no exact timeframe for them to be complete.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement Appeal?

It just depends on how long it takes the enforcement team to review it. Responses are given before the suspension runs out, otherwise, it wouldn't be eligible for an appeal in the first place.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

getting a one day ban

As the appeal process can take longer than 24 hours it is not worth appealing a one day suspension as it is lifter before the appeal process would finish. Its not the fact there is no appeal process for a 24 hour suspension It is more efficient not to
    offer one
  5. ngocphi Win User

Wrongful suspension

No

Itf it is lthen 24 hours you cant make an appeal because it takes more then 72 hours to review the case

You aren't reading the FAQ right

It does not matter how long you been on xbox live

You MUST follow the code

Regardless who started the fight

If you had read the FAQ The llimit is a year after the suspension for appeal

But you can't appeal short suspensions because jt takes 48-72hours to review and no you can't use the excuse he started it

And that is NOt A valid excuse to break the code on any platform
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension Lift

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Suspensions are typically 24 hours,7 days or 14 days long.

24 hour suspensions can't be appealed due to the time it takes to re investigate the case but if the suspension is longer you can file for a case review by following the instructions here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. Suspension appeal taking too long - Similar Threads - Suspension appeal taking

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.: Hello. I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador's Program For: Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, X) Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums Patterns...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. suspension appeal automatically denied?

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension appeal automatically denied?: Hi i was recently received a communication suspension on my account for a whole YEAR due to someone finding my account information and repeatedly changing my xbox gamerpic to inappropriate things....
  7. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  8. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  9. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213