Suspended when I was neither online nor home?

Discus and support Suspended when I was neither online nor home? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just received an email saying my account was suspended due to violation with a LFG post in Destiny 2 forums. I haven't played that game in months and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StoopidNewb, Nov 24, 2022.

1. StoopidNewb
    StoopidNewb Guest

I just received an email saying my account was suspended due to violation with a LFG post in Destiny 2 forums. I haven't played that game in months and I was neither online nor at home when this happened. Apparently it's also ineligible for appeal? When attempting to get help, I can find none. So I'm supposed to take a 2 day suspension for nothing and not be able to do a single thing about it?

Can anyone help here?

:)

StoopidNewb, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately without being able to submit a case review, all you can do is wait it out. Suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place as investigations can take time.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

nope, the AI is just banning anything at the moment, thousands of others are getting bans for legit lfg posts that followed the rules from months ago, Microsoft needs to pull their finger out and sort it. It's all over the net not just here as these forums are just a waste of time these days.
  4. Deaga Amadeus Win User

Sometimes the team are lazy and just don't look to much into it. And will give a short term ban as so. It happens at most Jobs honestly.
  5. StoopidNewb Win User

That's the crazy part. I haven't played the game in months... But I did just cancel my Nightfall preorder a few days ago. I find it odd that I've never had an enforcement action in the history of my account (well over a decade) and now suddenly I'm in violation in a D2 LFG post.
  6. TheApocalyptic Win User

Hey Farscape247, is what you said for real? Cause I've been banned for like 7 group posts that had no profanity in them and were practically 100% legit and had no mal intent. Are other people also getting banned a bunch for group posts and all that?
Thema:

1. Suspended when I was neither online nor home? - Similar Threads - Suspended was neither

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...