Suspended Problem

Discus and support Suspended Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since my brother’s Xbox account got permanently ban for doing bad stuff, all the other accounts on the console have been banned, but both of the 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SourWater32, Oct 22, 2017.

1. SourWater32
    SourWater32 Guest

Suspended Problem

Ever since my brother’s Xbox account got permanently ban for doing bad stuff, all the other accounts on the console have been banned, but both of the 2 accounts on the console don’t have the Xbox live message that is sent to you when your banned saying that
    you were banned and why you were banned. But for both accounts on the console, when you go to send a message an error pops up saying “you can’t do this because of your past behavior”. The thing is that both accounts didn’t do anything wrong, there just banned
    for literally no reason. Please fix this the usernames of both accounts are and SpectrumeFly485.

:)

SourWater32, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Unable to Speak After Communication Suspension

I have recently been suspended for communication. However my suspension has been lifted, I am able to send messages and hear my friends again. The problem is that my friends or anybody can still not hear me. It has been almost three weeks and the problem still consists. If anybody knows any solutions to this I would appreciate it very much.

Matthew Butler, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Suspended Problem

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspension they have issued, and they do not use the forums.

You'll have to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and submit a case review to contact them.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Suspended Problem

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspension they have issued, and they do not use the forums.

You'll have to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and submit a case review to contact them.
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

Why is the account suspended, that is the problem you must fix, if it is suspended, nothing will work with rewards until that is fixed.
  7. FaiiMez Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

But no worries that you got suspended or so, cause it occurs that many people have this problem although they aren't suspended
  8. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

suspend

9. GabrielMalva227 Win User

Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

Why is the account suspended, that is the problem you must fix, if it is suspended, nothing will work with rewards until that is fixed.
    i dont know the problem, when im going login in my account say "your account has been suspended" and when I click on the link about what "can" be, it says that there was an error ...
Thema:

Suspended Problem

1. Suspended Problem - Similar Threads - Suspended Problem

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  10. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f