Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play

Discus and support Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended from multiplayer games due to my gamer pic, but when I click on multiplayer games I can play them. It'll give me a notification that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alana Pendleton, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play

I was suspended from multiplayer games due to my gamer pic, but when I click on multiplayer games I can play them. It'll give me a notification that I cant do this due to an enforcement action but then I click off it and can keep playing...how does that work?

:)

Alana Pendleton, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Alana! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please visit your account via the enforcement website https://enforcement.xbox.com/. Check what specific suspension was given to you.
  3. taidara Win User

Am I Suspended??

4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Account is not allowed to play on Xbox live!!

Hi, is your fried able to play other games online ? It may be that he was suspended from playing that specific game for whatever reason.

If your friends account is under parental controls then the parent account would need to sign in and enable multiplayer gaming on your friends account if that is blocked, also have your friend check the privacy & online safety settings on the account as
    your friend may have inadvertently blocked multiplayer gaming.
  5. Thunder Waffle Win User

cant connect to black ops online

Are you able to play other games online still? I've heard rumors that the cannot connect issue can actually mean that you have been suspended from Black Ops
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox live Account got banned unjustly

Are you suspended from multiplayer in every game or just one?
Thema:

1. Suspended from multiplayer games but still able to play - Similar Threads - Suspended multiplayer games

2. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  3. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  4. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  7. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  8. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  9. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  10. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0