Suspended for Screenshotting INGAME content from watchdogs 2.

Discus and support Suspended for Screenshotting INGAME content from watchdogs 2. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 2 months ago on Watchdogs 2, I took a screenshot of some strippers 8 bit ****, (8bitties if you will). 2 months later I get a 8 day suspension for it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scamp Scamperton, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Suspended for Screenshotting INGAME content from watchdogs 2.

2 months ago on Watchdogs 2, I took a screenshot of some strippers 8 bit ****, (8bitties if you will). 2 months later I get a 8 day suspension for it. I feel this is unfair seeing as GTA has much more mature content floating around.

It's content in a game... A simple verbal warning or removal of the content would have sufficed. I'm afraid to screenshot anything now because it may offend someone who comes across my accounts screenshots and videos.

I tried appealing, and contacting them with no luck. The ban/suspension hammer gets thrown down too quick these days. Too many petty reports.

:)

Scamp Scamperton, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Anything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone including any screenshots you take.Doesn't matter what rating the game is or if it's in game content,posting a pic of a stripper with her **** out is a big no no.

You are warned of this in the ToU you agreed to when starting your account.

As you've already filed for a case review there's nothing else you can do i'm afraid.
  3. CHORAS DEN Win User

I've Been Hacked!

lack of updates and visual block from open games usually means an ingame ban/suspend.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Halo Crimson DLC Error

You must delete the content then downlosd from the ingame marketplace.
  5. Underdog Rising Win User

Cannot purchase ingame content from ingame and marketplace

checked. double checked, triple checked. :S still no good
  6. Underdog Rising Win User

Cannot purchase ingame content from ingame and marketplace

even so. why do i get the same error, when i try to buy something with the ms points i have on my account
Thema:

1. Suspended for Screenshotting INGAME content from watchdogs 2. - Similar Threads - Suspended Screenshotting INGAME

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...: Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and...