Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended

Discus and support Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for using profanity but I have Photo Evidence of people using profanity that I have reported multiple times and they never were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thekillerfriend, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended

I was suspended for using profanity but I have Photo Evidence of people using profanity that I have reported multiple times and they never were suspended, why did I get suspended for using it but not those people? The only reason I started using profanity because I thought it was changed and wasn’t against the guidelines anymore considering these people never got suspended

Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended [​IMG]

Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended [​IMG]

:)

Thekillerfriend, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sorry about that, the enforcement team doesn't have instantaneous bans all the time. A large percentage of gamers who gets reported for communication offences will get their bans. Some might be immediately, while for others it could take months.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

decisions based on lack of evidence

If you used profanity and you get reported, you get suspended. It is not an automated system. When reported, data is sent to the enforcement team, they review it and take necessary action.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspension I don't feel I deserved.

If you read the code of conduct the use of profanity is a violation. You admit to using a profane word, that is what you were reported for and suspended. You should check out the code of conduct here: https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/legal/codeofconduct
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have been banned from Xbox live for a friend reporting me for a joke

It doesn't matter if your friend reported you as a joke. Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct so you were suspended for it.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why is there no way to appeal a deny on an enforcement

So false reports get you banned for a year because another player want to be a jerk?? And the enforcement people are non existent and Xbox won't do anything about it?? I can understand a month but a year is beyond ridiculous
    No. False reports can actually result in the person making said report being suspended/banned. Most reports are reviewed by an actual person before a ban/suspension is given. The exception to this is for messages that contain profanity. Those can be caught by the profanity filter and once reported can result in an automatic suspension for profanity.

That means in the majority of cases your suspension was actually reviewed twice. Once for the initial report before being banned/suspended and a second time for the case review. If they denied the review than that means in both cases they decided you did something wrong.

If you retaliated against the other person for instance that can result in you being suspended.
Thema:

1. Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended - Similar Threads - Suspended profanity report

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  10. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f