Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it

Discus and support Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I received 6 emails saying I’ve received a 7 day communication ban for no reason. Went to review it and it’s not given me the option as it doesn’t say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pleavin x 23, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Pleavin x 23
    Pleavin x 23 Guest

Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it

I received 6 emails saying I’ve received a 7 day communication ban for no reason. Went to review it and it’s not given me the option as it doesn’t say I’m banned? How do I go about getting this removed? Need my game chat for ranked grinds this weekend.

:)

Pleavin x 23, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there is an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it is not possible to submit a case review at the moment. Until the site is fixed, there is nothing you can do.
  3. Pleavin x 23 Win User

So I’ve got to sit out the ban? That I shouldn’t have in the first place? Seems a little harsh
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Lackluster and illegitimate support

Hi, the case review on the enforcement website is the only avenue open to you I'm afraid. There is a particular section on that website https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic6 that
    shows some of the reasons an account could be suspended for marketplace theft although it does list the usual reasons there may well be others that aren't listed.
  5. wKs V MaKaVeLi Win User

Apply for review link not working?

I just recently got suspended for reason I do not know. I go to apply for review in the enforcement history page and there's no such link.

It appears anyone can get suspended for nothing whenever. Need to fix it.
  6. Kobe Sensei Win User

1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations

No one is getting banned for "no reason".

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended or not.

Just because it's your first suspension doesn't mean it will be a 24 hour one,the length also depends on the severity of the offence

You can find out why you were suspended & ask for a case review on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    case review means "ill explain my reasoning then uphold an unfair ban with no further course of action." The enforcement team is dodgy at best.
Thema:

1. Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it - Similar Threads - Suspended reason nothing

2. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  5. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  8. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  9. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...
  10. Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason: I don't know how to contact support to give me the reason for this suspension. The message showing on my Xbox states that my account was suspended and I can see under enforcement history the...