Suspended for my gamer pic even though it was sfw

Discus and support Suspended for my gamer pic even though it was sfw in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think Xbox suspended me for no reason the past 3 gamer pics I had were sfw safe for work I don't understand why I have been suspended please help I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amanda TorresVZ, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Suspended for my gamer pic even though it was sfw

I think Xbox suspended me for no reason the past 3 gamer pics I had were sfw safe for work I don't understand why I have been suspended please help I submitted a appeal but they denied it why have a been suspended for no reason

:)

Amanda TorresVZ, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Amanda!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how frustrating this must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. I hope you'll understand that even the support can't assist us with regard to Enforcement actions because only the Xbox Live Safety Team handle these cases and all details are confidential. They can only be reached through reports or case review.

I am afraid that our best option here is to wait until your suspension ends because you already filed the case review.

Learn more about the Xbox's Community Standard here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...
  3. Aly Jawhar Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

custom gamer pics were suspended, but now we are allowed to upload custom pic
  4. SuperNerdHanji Win User

Different gamer pics

Bumping this cause the problem is still going on.

The GG Accent Core Plus gamer pics are all buggy. I use one pic from "picture pack B," I get another game pic from a completely different pack. Not only that, but pic pack B doesn't show up in my gamer pic menu, even though I still have the pack on my system.
  5. slackadelic Win User

xbox app

They have temporarily suspended custom gamer pics for the time being.
  6. GT MARVnSINCITY Win User

Paid gamer pic removed

I paid for it from the source so no copyright could have occurred they just removed my gamer pic randomly even though it has been on there for years.
Thema:

1. Suspended for my gamer pic even though it was sfw - Similar Threads - Suspended gamer pic

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. Xbox suspended account for gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended account for gamer picture: Hello xbox, my account has been suspended for 4 days because a supposed "hate and speech" gamer picture. I only apologized in my appeal and I didn't put any reason why I should be unsuspended. Is...
  7. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?: Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here? I am also unable to submit an appeal....
  8. My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...: My account was wrongfully suspended. It says it’s for my gamer pic but my gamerpic wasn’t breaking any rules. How do I fix this and get my gamerpic back? ada7f1aa-2e08-4c05-b25b-fcc2cfb969ba
  9. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...: I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude yelling with some blood coming from his nose,...
  10. Suspended for a Gamer Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a Gamer Pic: I received a suspension on my account due to my profile picture being “inappropriate”. My punishment should follow under “inappropriate content” but instead it’s rationalized as “inappropriate...