Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

Discus and support Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading...... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by II LYC4N II, May 21, 2024.

1. II LYC4N II
    II LYC4N II Guest

Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I was suspended. I'm unable to make parties, send messages or do anything for merely engaging in a very common aspect of the game. It's not like I was engaging in RMT or anything actually against ToS like many other people do in the LFG... But do they get banned? Nope.

And to make matters worse. I can't appeal the ban either. So now not only do I have a strike on my account for absolutely no reason at all, i can't get that strike removed even though I did nothing wrong. Xbox enforcement is fundamentally broken.

The post literally said verbatim

"Looking for oil, I have 39k caps to spend".

Can anyone explain how this post is ban worthy?

Answer: My post is not breaking any rules or worthy of a ban. I just went into the LFG rules and read them in their entirety and there is absolutely nothing in the rules that states that posting a LFG for trading or selling is against the rules unless it is a post selling items for real money. I was banned for absolutely no reason.

:)

II LYC4N II, May 21, 2024
  2. II LYC4N II Win User

Ok good to know. I'll be leaving Xbox very soon. Enforcement has always been shady and now they can ban you for looking for people to trade with in a game that requires people to trade and buy from one another to get things done? This is incredibly dumb.

LFGs are for people to find other people to engage with one another around the games mechanics and ecosystem.

Literally been a customer for well over 10 years with a clean record of following the rules and I'm just going to be banned for something that petty and stupid? Yeah. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Game has no in game way of finding people to trade with, and I'm pretty sure the rules around buying and selling are referring to real money transactions not in game mechanics otherwise anyone that buys or sells an item in game for in game currency has broken this rule and should be banned which is literally everyone on the console. It's a technicality. I didn't actually break any rules you just want to screw someone over and that's all there is to it.

Did you tell the same thing to all the FFXIV online players who were suspended for recruiting for their free companies (which are clans) because enforcement thought they were referring to prostitution?

Imagine banning your players for making posts about engaging in mechanics the game requires you to participate in.....
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Ok good to know. I'll be leaving Xbox very soon. Enforcement has always been shady and now they can ban you for looking for people to trade with in a game that requires people to trade and buy from one another to get things done? This is incredibly dumb.

LFGs are for people to find other people to engage with one another around the games mechanics and ecosystem.

Literally been a customer for well over 10 years with a clean record of following the rules and I'm just going to be banned for something that petty and stupid? Yeah. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Game has no in game way of finding people to trade with, and I'm pretty sure the rules around buying and selling are referring to real money transactions not in game mechanics otherwise anyone that buys or sells an item in game for in game currency has broken this rule and should be banned which is literally everyone on the console. It's a technicality. I didn't actually break any rules you just want to screw someone over and that's all there is to it.

Did you tell the same thing to all the FFXIV online players who were suspended for recruiting for their free companies (which are clans) because enforcement thought they were referring to prostitution?

Imagine banning your players for making posts about engaging in mechanics the game requires you to participate in.....
    To your first point. No they are banning you for using LFG in a way that isnt allowed. LFG is looking for groups (for people to play with). Its not called looking to trade/sell

To your second point i refer back to my first response above.

To your third point, no. It applies to any sort of selling. Whether its real money or not. The rules simply state "Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores" isnt allowed. It doesnt say its allowed if its for in game currency/items. LFG is considered "outside of the official in game mechanics and store" and thus its not allowed.

To your last point, no, they arent banning you for "making posts about engaging in mechanics the game requires you to participate in". They are banning you for using LFG in a way that has never been allowed.

The rules are clearly laid out.

[​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only for looking for other people to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade, etc. is not permitted in them. In-game trading is only permitted in-game and LFG is not considered in-game. Yes, a lot of other people do it, but they're not supposed to either and if their posts are reported, they will also get suspended.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension

Looking for group posts are meant for looking for people to play a game with.

They are not meant for posting anything like trading,glitching,boosting etc. & doing so is against the ToU/CoC which is why you would of been suspended.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Looking for group issue

It's not an exploit. LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. If they're getting removed and suspended, then what was in the post violates the code of conduct. That does include offering to buy/sell/trade items, advertising things like servers, and recruiting.
Thema:

1. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading...... - Similar Threads - Suspended making post

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  4. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  5. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  6. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  9. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  10. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...