suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time...

Discus and support suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; its the third time i get ban for using a bad gamertag but im using a gamertag from my xbox. i guess they are not watching the report its sure but i pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CARL FIL88, Oct 27, 2022.

1. CARL FIL88
    CARL FIL88 Guest

suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time...

its the third time i get ban for using a bad gamertag but im using a gamertag from my xbox. i guess they are not watching the report its sure but i pay for service that now i cant get its stupid! and they gonna say its imposiible to help you but i pay! did playstation have the same problem did the dont care about there comunity? because i really think i will switch consol

:)

CARL FIL88, Oct 27, 2022
  2. CARL FIL88 Win User

suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time it was funny but now i want answer. why i get ban? how it work? did somebody watching the report????

im mad im not suppose to be here talking about that. but you know what im sure its the same person who report me he told me the first time i will be ban...i was like hahaha yeah right how you gonna do that i did nothing wrong lol and here i am third time suspended 😡 great system
  3. CARL FIL88 Win User

suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time it was funny but now i want answer. why i get ban? how it work? did somebody watching the report????

4. CARL FIL88 Win User

can you explain why a lot of ppl have this problem and its my third time?
  5. CARL FIL88 Win User

so there is no way that i can get help with that because its only 2days suspension nobody will review that? its really piss me off because i was 100% using a picture from my xbox and i can tell im not the only one who have this problem its huge
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

When you visit the enforcement page, do you see an option to submit a case review?

This would be the only way you can communicate this back to the Enforcement team on Xbox

Nathan
Thema:

1. suspended for gamerpi when im using a pic from my consol and its the third time first time... - Similar Threads - suspended gamerpi using

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...