Suspended for cursing?

Discus and support Suspended for cursing? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; **** all of you at xbox live. I'll curse out every **** little **** sucking baby here. Kids should be playing outside when they aint **** in school and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PyraSamsas, Jun 29, 2018.

1. PyraSamsas
    PyraSamsas Guest

Suspended for cursing?

**** all of you at xbox live. I'll curse out every **** little **** sucking baby here. Kids should be playing outside when they aint **** in school and these parents shouldnt be buying them xbox live in the first place. This needs to be a **** ADULT platform.
    And **** the pussy little bitch CrafterPie469 who balls havent dropped and probably still in **** daipers. You're a **** little snitch kid who needs a spanking with a 2x4 with rusty nails. Xbox you need to stop **** protecting these kids. Anyone under 16 shouldnt
    even be here. There are 12 year old call of dudy **** that have more fowl language than this post here, but they never get **** suspended because I'm not a reporting little bitch like they are. Start getting rid of the kids so we adults can curse all we want,
    its called **** TRASH TALKING. Sure we say some harsh **** but because us adults are mature it rolls off us like water on a duck. These kids dont **** get it and need to get out of our way. Gaming is not for kids, they want to play get them a **** Nintendo.

:)

PyraSamsas, Jun 29, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Anyone having issues turning on XB1 right now?

Try a hard reset. If you are just suspending it, then it will just resume in the state you suspended it in.

IndieRock, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Suspended for cursing?

Literally nobody cares how you view other peoples or kids' "pathetic" feelings. We're human beings, not robots... deal with it. The problem with telling someone to
    be "mature handle an insult if given" is that it completely overlooks the utter immaturity of the one doing the insulting to begin with. Seriously, if you're going to address immaturity, address it from its origin, not the reaction it receives, otherwise you're
    just grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to either defend or dismiss immature actions in the first place.

The only problem with trash talking is that those who truly are immature can't reel in their mouth breather instincts far enough to keep it in everyone else's comfort zone.

It's those who can't handle treating others with a little common courtesy and respect that don't need to be involved in the gaming community... and I couldn't care
    less if they see their own way out or get their immature **** kicked out of XBL Suspended for cursing? ;)

JerrminRangwani, Jun 29, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Suspended for cursing?

Literally nobody cares how you view other peoples or kids' "pathetic" feelings. We're human beings, not robots... deal with it. The problem with telling someone to
    be "mature handle an insult if given" is that it completely overlooks the utter immaturity of the one doing the insulting to begin with. Seriously, if you're going to address immaturity, address it from its origin, not the reaction it receives, otherwise you're
    just grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to either defend or dismiss immature actions in the first place.

The only problem with trash talking is that those who truly are immature can't reel in their mouth breather instincts far enough to keep it in everyone else's comfort zone.

It's those who can't handle treating others with a little common courtesy and respect that don't need to be involved in the gaming community... and I couldn't care
    less if they see their own way out or get their immature **** kicked out of XBL ;)
  6. User 9242019 Win User

account suspension

You are being suspended for cursing. This is not doing nothing, it is cursing, which is against the ToU. No one here can unsuspend you. The only thing you CAN do is stop cursing and the suspensions will stop.

Know that too many suspensions for the same or repeated offenses will result in your account being permanently suspended and all content taken away.
  7. SMB Robo Win User

Randomly Suspended.

You might have been suspended for cursing,inappropiate micprophone usage or inappropiate webcam usage. But xbox would never just suspend you out of the blue
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Question

Yes it certainly would. Even if you asterix out the curse words you can still get suspended
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

suspension

You got suspended because your friend cursed at someone? Thats weird. They should reactivate you immediately.
Thema:

Suspended for cursing?

1. Suspended for cursing? - Similar Threads - Suspended cursing

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...