Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank....

Discus and support Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Howdy. I was Suspended 1or 2 days ago. The Enforcement Xbox page is blank. There isnt anything on there about my suspension. I cant chat to an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoIdie GIocks, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank....

Howdy.

I was Suspended 1or 2 days ago.

The Enforcement Xbox page is blank. There isnt anything on there about my suspension.

I cant chat to an Agent because when I get one the chat bar disappears.

I need to get in touch with someone who can help.

I havent been on my profile since but I am still getting action notices and my suspension is increasing in duration.

I havent done anything to warrant a suspension. I am not much of a talker and I almost always play solo. Also always in party chat.

Im assuming its from one of these:

I played a game of cod ghosts 360 version and i might have been reported multiple times.

or

its cause i tried changing my pfp to my BlackOps Emblem art which said Howdy Hookerz (old clan name). In which case why not deny it?

:)

GoIdie GIocks, Mar 25, 2022
  2. GoIdie GIocks Win User

Only ones that can assist on suspensions are enforcement team, and if you don't see any enforcement action on the site, you received an enforcement email? Could you share a screenshot on how the site appears for you and the email information?
    Yes. I recieved multiple yesterday evening and reieved one about ans hour or so ago.

But its still blank.

Edited in the email ss.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. GoIdie GIocks Win User

I put my email and password in. :(

I miss old time CS.

Thank you ill see if i can borrow a computer. I cant get the chat to work.
  4. GoIdie GIocks Win User

Hi GoIdie! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

If the site remains blank I would recommend to check on a different browser and different network if possible, even a different device
    I have tried on 2 different phones.

Data and Wifi.

Xbox Console Microsoft Edge and its still not showing any information on suspensions.

I know support cant help but there has to be someone available in a position to assist with things like this.

I cant even dispute it because its not listed.

My account is going on 14years old. I have a lot of time and money put into it the fact i cant defend it is really disheartening. Especially if its over something as trivial as the word hookerz or killing someone in a FPS game.

Thank you though.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GoIdie! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

If the site remains blank I would recommend to check on a different browser and different network if possible, even a different device
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Only ones that can assist on suspensions are enforcement team, and if you don't see any enforcement action on the site, you received an enforcement email? Could you share a screenshot on how the site appears for you and the email information?
Thema:

1. Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank.... - Similar Threads - Suspended Enforcement Page

2. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  3. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...: it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND MESSAGES 5f4b743f-1264-48d3-8070-0e5623d4195e
  4. Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended but with no enforcement showing the reason: I don't know how to contact support to give me the reason for this suspension. The message showing on my Xbox states that my account was suspended and I can see under enforcement history the...
  5. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended: On Thursday a teenager made descriptive threats over the TV towards me so I messaged them. Of course they reported my messages. I have never ever been reported before and recieved a message ban....
  7. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  8. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...
  9. On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't...: When I go into the contact us link it says that "my child has a suspension" but I'm the only account on the xbox serving 15 days of suspension for no reason. 236c63a2-0d65-49b6-91ac-1ff8d150a0d0
  10. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...