Suspend game pass temporarily?

Discus and support Suspend game pass temporarily? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox just died, is there a way to suspend game pass subscriptions until a new console is available? 0ce8d662-2551-4b4a-95e3-00928efe4bea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VICTORROESLER, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Suspend game pass temporarily?

My Xbox just died, is there a way to suspend game pass subscriptions until a new console is available?

:)

VICTORROESLER, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there's no way to suspend a subscription.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gamerpicture

This service is temporarily suspended.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cannot change my gamer pic

This service is temporarily suspended.
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

Hey there :)

This feature is temporarily suspended ;)
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Issues with rewards

Is your account temporarily disabled or suspended?
Thema:

1. Suspend game pass temporarily? - Similar Threads - Suspend game pass

2. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  3. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  4. My Game bar.exe is suspended what do I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Game bar.exe is suspended what do I do?: My Gamebar will not open I looked at Task manager and searched gamebar and it says it is suspended if so it will help Im on Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 23565.ni_prerelease.231006-1340...
  5. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  6. xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it: win + g does not open game bar and neither does searching the app and opening it from there. whenever i open task manager it says it is open but it is suspended. i went into settings and tried...
  7. Hiw can I get suspended for their game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw can I get suspended for their game: [img] How can I get introuble for a game clip they aloud me to play the game they put the game on game pass for me to play and I clipped a part and they didn't like a part in their game that's...
  8. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...
  9. Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?: My account was hacked, and Microsoft decided there was no way to resolve it, just suspend the account entirely. I've lost everything - games, progress, screenshots. I still have receipt emails for...
  10. suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass: hi, i bought a Xbox One X 3 month ago and i'ts already out of order. I bring it back to the store and they send it to be repair. Now i want to suspend my subscription i have to Xbox Game Pass...