Suscription problem

Discus and support Suscription problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know what happened. I bought a prepaid card to add a Xbox gold live suscrption, when I try to play battlefront 2 by mode online it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColderNickcap, Dec 8, 2017.

  1. Suscription problem


    I need to know what happened. I bought a prepaid card to add a Xbox gold live suscrption, when I try to play battlefront 2 by mode online it does not let me to do it. I spent money and I want that my service works properly, if not give me my **** money back.
    This is not the first time that happens to me. I want an answer now.

    :)
     
    ColderNickcap, Dec 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Hey I need help with my account...

    I already payed my live suscription but when i try to play the game send me an error and a link to renovate my live suscription, what can I do to resolve this problem?
     
    Majesty IMurdoc, Dec 8, 2017
    #2
  3. brand623
    brand623 Guest
    Problem with my XBOX Gold Suscription

    Hello good afternoon, I have a problem with my xbox live gold suscription, you sended me a mail with the confirmation of the pay of my suscription, but now i can´t have acces to the service, so... what happen?? thanks for your time!!!
     
    brand623, Dec 8, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Suscription problem

    Hi!

    Check in the "Subscriptions" section of your console if the service is active. Otherwise, try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it again. Also check in the
    security settings if "Join multiplayer games" option is set to "Allow".
     
    DominumStige, Dec 8, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Suscription problem

    Hi!

    Check in the "Subscriptions" section of your console if the service is active. Otherwise, try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it again. Also check in the
    security settings if "Join multiplayer games" option is set to "Allow".
  6. Aquiles EL FAKE Win User

    Problem with suscription of gamepass

    The contact link will take you to support for your region.
    Ok, thank you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Problem with suscription of gamepass

    The contact link will take you to support for your region.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Problem with suscription of gamepass

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Aquiles EL FAKE Win User

    Problem with suscription of gamepass

Thema:

Suscription problem

Loading...
  1. Suscription problem - Similar Threads - Suscription problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  9. i am charged for XBOx games but I do not see it in my suscriptions....I want to cancel XBOX...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i am charged for XBOx games but I do not see it in my suscriptions....I want to cancel XBOX...: I have been charged for XBOX games for the last year or year an a half. When I log in into microsoft though I do not see the suscription! how do I cancel it? Thank you...
  10. Can I Cancel my suscription and get my money back?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Cancel my suscription and get my money back?: I Just wanted to try the 1st month and i didn't remember to cancel the auto suscription ant it deducted me the money automatically from my account. I just intented to try the frist month and...