Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising

Discus and support Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, please check Xbox Insider Hub and complete the survey regarding the home dashboard, there is a question that asks if the latest dashboard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UnboltedCreatez, May 28, 2023.

1. Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising

Hey everyone, please check Xbox Insider Hub and complete the survey regarding the home dashboard, there is a question that asks if the latest dashboard feels like an advertisement, do everyone a Favor and put "Strongly agree". We must not let this Home layout be final with the excessive advertising that is bigger than our games, it's unacceptable for a Home Experience.

submitted by /u/UnboltedCreatez
    [link] [comments]

/u/UnboltedCreatez, May 28, 2023
  2. GANGSTA Andrew Win User

Skittles avatar prop

Just click the xbox home while in dashboard. It will do a quick reset and go through all the advertisements. Don't worry you will find it.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Home Xbox survey

Hello tombl4ke,

Thank you for replying back. Unfortunately, there isn't any other alternative other than waiting a year for the Home Console Switches to reset. I understand that this is frustrating, however, as stated there are no other alternatives to resolve the issue
    and we ask that you wait patiently for it to reset.

At this time, since there are no other resolutions, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Home Xbox survey

Hello tombl4ke,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this Home Console issue, have you tried to
    Power Cycle the console to ensure that there isn't anything that could be preventing you from switching your Home console? If the Power
    Cycle does not resolve the issue, then at that point you can try a Soft Factory Reset, (Keep Games & Apps),
    to see if that will fix the issue.

If neither option works then you will have to wait until the year is up on the Home Console Switches to switch your Home console once again. If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on
    Xbox Forums.
  5. tombl4ke Win User

Home Xbox survey

I am afraid that the problem still persists after trying both solutions, is there any alternative to waiting until next year?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

home xbox survey

Hello Isaac,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, the
    Home Xbox support website
    only states that "You may be eligible to receive an exception." The requirements for eligibility are not know or specified in this support article.

If you are out of home Xbox switches, and do not have the option to fill out the survey, then you must wait for the time that you acquire another switch. You can find that time on the Home Xbox settings in your Xbox one.
Thema:

Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising

1. Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising - Similar Threads - Survey Home Dashboard

2. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  3. I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it: i need 1 more home Xbox switch but the survey isn't there and i haven't used it 0df2ca52-b908-4c55-9e8c-2bf75c7fa2ca
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead subset Home Experience UI survey available in Insider Hub.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead subset Home Experience UI survey available in Insider Hub.: Don't miss the opportunity to advise the devs how you feel about the new UI. Survey ends in less than 2 days according to the option in the Insiders Hub. submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym [link]...
  5. Survey last Xbox change to home

in XBoX Accessibility
    Survey last Xbox change to home: So here is my problem. I cannot change my home Xbox anymore. I have looked at these forums and the most common answer was to press help and you have a option to take a survey for a very last Xbox...
  6. Xbox home Xbox survey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home Xbox survey: I changed my xbox 5 times and now i dont have a home xbox would it be possible to get the survey to get 1 more home xbox change? 69320a97-0d28-44ab-82de-ca199b27fb54
  7. New Home survey on insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    New Home survey on insider app?: I got a survey asking about the new home page but I never tried it so how do I try it? submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments]
  8. home xbox survey

in XBoX on Consoles
    home xbox survey: Im trying to do the additional xbox home survey but the option is not popping up. I know for a fact no one else has done the survey, does microsoft hate me or can I fix this problem?...
  9. Home Xbox survey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox survey: I recently completed the survey to get an extra home Xbox switch, after completing the survey it said that I had an extra switch, however, I have been unable to use it and it says that I am out of...
  10. The Survey For Extra Home Xbox Switch in Delta Previews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Survey For Extra Home Xbox Switch in Delta Previews: I have used all my switches and need an extra so I went to the agent for help he said I need to contact the rangers for help because I am registerd for the delta preview thing so I need an extra...