Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 88d2440d-fe29-4f1b-85ab-86bf177f67ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by langcj99, May 23, 2020.

1. langcj99
    langcj99 Guest

When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

:)

langcj99, May 23, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Pretty much not going to happen. The Surface Pro X uses an ARM processor SOC (System on a chip). It's completely different hardware architecture to your typical PC which uses X64 hardware.

If that was too much of a technical explanation, the Pro X hardware is basically high end Tablet or phone hardware. The Pro X has more in common with an iPad than a PC. Yes it runs Windows 10 because Windows 10 now also runs on ARM, but games need an Intel
    or AMD based processor, which the Surface Pro X does not use.

Hope that helps explain things.
  4. skater77i Win User

Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?

Hi, Roskopi7,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I see that you have a Surface Pro X and attempted to set up remote play via your Surface device. Unfortunately, your Surface Pro X at the moment will not work with the Xbox App as it is not compatible with Arm processors. What is ARM? Windows ARM-based PCs FAQ The surface pro X uses an arm processor, so this device does not work, unlike an intel or AMD CPU that runs x86 applications/software. You can play via the Edge browser at xbox.com/play. If you wish to remote play on your Surface device, my suggestion is to return or exchange the device for a Surface Pro 7 or 8, which uses Intel-based CPUs and has more compatibility.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. jaysharpmjr Win User

Downloading games with Xbox Game Pass - Windows 11 ARM

This has absolutely nothing to do with Apple. I'm using a Surface Pro X.
Thema:

1. Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Compatibility

2. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  3. Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x: I’m having issues connecting my controller to my surface pro x. I’ve connected it to my two other consoles and had no problems. I also tried my I phone and it connected instantly. Is there any...
  4. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...
  5. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  6. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  7. Why won't ROBLOX boot up on my Surface Pro 7?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't ROBLOX boot up on my Surface Pro 7?: this has been a issue for me from the past 6 week and i have tried many things to fix it but none of them work is if there is a way to fix this issue can one of you tell me how the ways that i...
  8. Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.: I've downloaded Disney speedstorm to my surface pro The screen shows syncing and the title page and then the screen goes blank. I've tried repairing app and then resetting it and it has made no...
  9. Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello! I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low settings with 30FPS. Is that possible?...
  10. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro x game pass