Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!

Discus and support Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen several similar cases, and I found this situation has been occurred for at least 8 years! Why don't you develop an efficient way to solve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShuranZhang1, Dec 13, 2021.

1. ShuranZhang1
    ShuranZhang1 Guest

Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!

I've seen several similar cases, and I found this situation has been occurred for at least 8 years! Why don't you develop an efficient way to solve such a problem???? People still get charged even though they did everything right!!!!! And people cannot contact you anyone once get charged!!!!!

I requested an advanced exchange on Nov.21th. But I received the new device on Nov.26th. And I returned the non-functional device within 2 days! But the receiver information is wrong!!! So the delivery is delayed. And then I get charged 1700$!!!!!!!!!! Now I cannot contact any agents of Microsoft! The agent who handled the exchange case said he will handle it and give me feedback as soon as possible. But he didn't reply to me anymore!!!!! I sent him several emails! No reply!!!! I tried to start a new case, but there's no agent replying to me !!! Is there anyone who can handle this situation???? You gave me the wrong label and charged me 1700$ and disappear??????? Are you a fraud???? I just wonder who can solve such a problem? You've wasted a lot of time!!!!!!!!! Don’t you feel guilty for the loss of time caused by your work mistakes?

:)

ShuranZhang1, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi ShuranZhang1,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to the exchange process you had for your Surface.

I've sent you a private message for some details. Kindly check your profile's inbox and feel free to respond.

Hope to hear from you.
  3. KingCostly Win User

Worrying email about my Xbox One console - is it broken?

Yeah that's what I tought. Searched on Twitter and hardly anybody has mentioned it. It also seemed fishy that they gave me a UK number to call but then mentioned the charge for the advanced exchange in dollars. Was a bit of a giveaway for me.
  4. joseison Win User

Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

I also have this problem, they gave me the gift card in exchange of a surface I bought that had malfunctioning issues. I am stock with the gift card and I am afraid microsoft won’t come with a solution.
  5. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Same just happened to mine after 20 days of owing it. I got the extended warranty and they gave me a shipping label to send it back. Why are they charging for the replacement?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Gave me wrong subscription

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check your subscription history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

Please let me know if you are not seeing an active Xbox Live gold subscription there.

If it's the incorrect subscription, the best option that I can recommend here is to request a refund for it using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....

You can get the order number from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
Thema:

1. Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!! - Similar Threads - Surface laptop advanced

2. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  3. Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue connecting my Xbox controller to my surface pro x: I’m having issues connecting my controller to my surface pro x. I’ve connected it to my two other consoles and had no problems. I also tried my I phone and it connected instantly. Is there any...
  4. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...
  5. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  6. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  7. Why won't ROBLOX boot up on my Surface Pro 7?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't ROBLOX boot up on my Surface Pro 7?: this has been a issue for me from the past 6 week and i have tried many things to fix it but none of them work is if there is a way to fix this issue can one of you tell me how the ways that i...
  8. Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.: I've downloaded Disney speedstorm to my surface pro The screen shows syncing and the title page and then the screen goes blank. I've tried repairing app and then resetting it and it has made no...
  9. Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello! I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low settings with 30FPS. Is that possible?...
  10. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...