Supported countries

Discus and support Supported countries in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft/Xbox was ever going to be supported worldwide.. I live in Cyprus and would love to be able to use xbox/game pass/game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sneaky95Squid, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Supported countries

Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft/Xbox was ever going to be supported worldwide.. I live in Cyprus and would love to be able to use xbox/game pass/game pass for pc.. And it sucks that I can't.. any update on worldwide support or Cyprus being supported would be appreciated

:)

Sneaky95Squid, Feb 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Supported countries

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sneaky95Squid, unfortunately there is no way to predict when and which region will be added to the list, ideally track the news by Xbox News and regularly check the link with the regions.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

supported countrys

Hi there, you can see all supported counties here:
    www.xbox.com/.../Countries

It says to 'check back here soon' as they are frequently expanding there service so I'm not sure of any other way to find out if it's coming soon to your region.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Country is not supported

Again, as I mentioned, the reason that live is not allowed in certain countries is because of governmental policy. You would be better to get gamers together in your country to start a petition to allow live there.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Country is not supported

Sorry but even if you used another country the download reads your IP address to find out where you really are. Some content is only allowed in certain regions. This is due mainly to governmental policy. You should see if there's anything you can do on
    your end to change this.
  6. GamingFreak74 Win User

Country is not supported

oh ok thank you very much, i will see about that :)
Thema:

Supported countries

1. Supported countries - Similar Threads - Supported countries

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. Support for Xbox in other countries

in XboX Insiders
    Support for Xbox in other countries: I am from Romania. A country that is part of the EU since 2007 and there is still no support for the Xbox. Even though it is selling at most stores. It also isn't just Romania. Countries like...
  6. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...
  7. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  8. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  9. Put romania as a country that supports xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Put romania as a country that supports xbox: In romania you can buy an xbox so easily but there is not on the country lista there is not romania. There is a whole comunitate full of romanians gaming on xbox. Maybe you could help us. Please...
  10. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...