support

Discus and support support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I go about actually speaking to somebody "verbally" about problems I am having with my Xbox 360? 7f54d1a2-c7f6-48f3-b7ed-029573c0deb2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DADDYDENT95, Jan 3, 2014.

1. DADDYDENT95
    DADDYDENT95 Guest

support

How do I go about actually speaking to somebody "verbally" about problems I am having with my Xbox 360?

:)

DADDYDENT95, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules

DavidZoellner, Jan 3, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?

onyxishere, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

support

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  7. bowski477 Win User

support..

If you could describe the issue you are having we could try to assist you or if you wish to speak with official support you would need to go to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Support

Try this number: 0800 181 2968

That is the German support number.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

support

Hello Dan Tekka Dan,

We see that you are now being recognized as Gold, and received your April payback at the Gold status. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

support

1. support - Similar Threads - support

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  7. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  8. Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?: Greetings all, I'm thinking of buying a GPU (the RX 6400) for a build, but I'm being devastated by the caveat of the 6400 not having any encoding support. I use Game Bar to record quite...
  9. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...