support.xbox.com broken

Discus and support support.xbox.com broken in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I attempt to sign in there (green Sign In button), it says "cannot establish secure connection to the server 'sisu.xboxlive.com'." If I click,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TastySunshine, Apr 14, 2022.

  1. support.xbox.com broken


    If I attempt to sign in there (green Sign In button), it says "cannot establish secure connection to the server 'sisu.xboxlive.com'."

    If I click, "Xbox status", it says "Oops! That didn’t work."

    If I click, "Family & online safety", it says "Oops! That didn’t work."

    If I search, it says "Sorry, search isn't available right now. Try again in a while."

    There is no indication of an outage.

    :)
     
    TastySunshine, Apr 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    support.xbox.com broken

    Hi TastySunshine, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I'm sorry that you have to go through this issue. No worries, we'll check this further. Kindly try and use a different browser or different device.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to sign into support.xbox.com

    Hi Big, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly try to access the website on a Microsoft Edge browser.

    You can also try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copying the order number. Once you have it simply go to the refund webform link here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  4. Dwayne Lowson Win User

    Unable to login to support.xbox.com

    Okay I'm not sure what's happened but for some reason I'm able to login to the xbox support page.

    I can see the xbox on my account in the account.microsoft.com as well.

    I'll continue with raising a support case now that I'm able to login.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Unable to login to support.xbox.com

    I see, does it let you log in from the Microsoft Account page instead? account.microsoft.com
  6. Dwayne Lowson Win User

    Unable to login to support.xbox.com

    Hi Kyle,

    I've tried different browsers, Edge, Firefox. Incognito l/in-private browsing, tried on three different computers.

    All to no avail.
Thema:

support.xbox.com broken

Loading...
  1. support.xbox.com broken - Similar Threads - support com broken

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.: So about the night of the 17th EST, things still worked just fine. The night of the 18th is when the problems first occured. I could only talk to people in game if I was in an Xbox party with...
  9. Suporte: Controle com Defeito na Garantia[Translation-Support: Warranty Faulty Control]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Suporte: Controle com Defeito na Garantia[Translation-Support: Warranty Faulty Control]: Bom Dia! Preciso de uma ajuda... Comprei um Xbox One para o meu filho. O controle apresentou defeito depois de 2 dias, botão RB. Tentei por 2 vezes usar o caminho pelo site: - Seguir o passo...
  10. Formas de entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox [Ways to get in touch with Xbox support]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Formas de entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox [Ways to get in touch with Xbox support]: Olá pessoal! Nos últimos 10 dias o telefone de suporte do Xbox Brasil está com problemas e devido a isso dezenas de usuários estão sem receber atendimento. Lembrando que estamos em época de...