Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game

Discus and support Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are at least 8 pages (that is as far as I went back - wasting my time mind you looking back) of unanswered support problems, is there anyone who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angelourbaby, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. angelourbaby
    angelourbaby Guest

    Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game


    There are at least 8 pages (that is as far as I went back - wasting my time mind you looking back) of unanswered support problems, is there anyone who is drawing a paycheck who cares about their support position? I am being to wonder, so many of same complaints
    and no resolution, collection gifts and after just three shuts down - you really need a redeem all button! We can't play if we are wasting our time on collecting gifts

    :)
     
    angelourbaby, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. nachoman104
    nachoman104 Guest
    Suddenly Can't Connect!!!!

    Another 2 and a half hours wasted....trying to figure this out.....why do we pay to play on xbox live? What do they offer, there is no customer support, they just give you suggestions and leave it up to you to figure it out.....Really starting to get pissed
    off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    nachoman104, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Test drive unlimited 1 and 2

    What the frig is going on with the server for test drive they said febuary for the add on what a fkn joke, then they sent me to a site went on it and it said it about to be out in next couple days still not out but other games are getting thier add on .no
    wonder why so many people getting pissed off and have stopped play cos of this get you *** together and get it done
     
    mongolikescandy, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. nachoman104 Win User

    Suddenly Can't Connect!!!!

    Another 2 and a half hours wasted....trying to figure this out.....why do we pay to play on xbox live? What do they offer, there is no customer support, they just give you suggestions and leave it up to you to figure it out.....Really starting to get pissed
    off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. PaulBirkett Win User

    Official response regarding the anniversary emails

    Why aren't the Support Agents answering anyone about the lack of Limbo codes?

    Theres loads of unanswered threads in the past week with plenty of *** off people.

    This needs to be pushed up the line .
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    will halo ce anniversary ever make it into the marketplace for download?

    i'm wondering why its still available myself...how many people are going to be pissed off if they download the original game and then find out that a newer remastered version is available. i REALLY hope the game is for sale through marketplace ....plus its
    my day off...woohoo
  7. Zero Divided Win User

    X1 FAQ?

    wow, their hard drive is only 5400 RPM... no wonder why they'll people change them out... and it says flat out that external hard drives are not supported... interesting.
  8. BillowyPanther4 Win User

    Hacked process

    And people wonder why he pisses people off with his phishing posts.

    What he describing is not phishing. That's social engineering. Either way with the amount of accounts this doesn't seem like it's either one of those that's causing these. Of course MS isn't going to admit to it. We are not guillible people who don't know
    what phishing is. I even explained this to the customer support person and she was saying its amazing how they can get into people's accounts and that they've been dealing with a lot of them the last few months.
Thema:

Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game

Loading...
  1. Support Unanswered, wow and you wonder why people get pissed off and leave the game - Similar Threads - Support Unanswered wow

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...