Support to more countries (western EU)

Discus and support Support to more countries (western EU) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Need to do more aspect on bringing more countries to supported region list. Without this Ultimate subscription doesn't make sense.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jpvoodoo, Dec 21, 2021.

1. /u/jpvoodoo
    /u/jpvoodoo Guest

Need to do more aspect on bringing more countries to supported region list.

Without this Ultimate subscription doesn't make sense.

Cloud/Perks/Purchase not working.

If I wan't to buy something I need to change Region in my MS settings on website and provide address of supported region. Only after this will be possible to buy something. But /play (cloud) will not works anyway same as Rewards/Perks etc.

I'm from Latvia (EU) and we still don't have support here, Latvia in EU from 2004 so 17 years no support here. Is I know some countries from western EU has same problem.

Still no clear answer from MS/Xbox Support

submitted by /u/jpvoodoo
    [link] [comments]

/u/jpvoodoo, Dec 21, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Problemas de región al canjear código

Yes as xbox live regions go by country not continents as not all of EU Countries are supported
  3. pmdci Win User

Changing country and region, still not fixed?

Although this is a massive drag to customers, I can see some degree of reasoning when a customer is moving from a country/region that supports Xbox Live to a country/region that doesn't support Xbox Live. Or when moving from, one legislation to another (say,
    from EU to Australia or the USA).

However, for residents of the EU to not be able to change their residence to another country of the EU is, in my understanding of the principles of the EU, an obscene violation of the four freedoms.

We might agree to disagree on this one, but my suggestion to Microsoft is to review this policy for residents of the EU. For disgruntled customers, I suggest writing to the EU here:

europa.eu/.../index_en.htm
  4. _vandit Win User

UK to Leave the EU

A 'Europe Wide Free Market' doesn't exist. It's a Single Market, accessible by those countries within the EU and European countries who have trade agreements with the EU. Those countries outside the EU and the Single Market are free to trade with whom they
    please. They are doing a lot better than the countries that are bound the trade agreements of the EU and the Single Market.
  5. BADNOMAD Win User

My batt 3 for ps3 vs 360 review.

We play both kinds of music here, country and western!
  6. ThroughStraw296 Win User

Dear, Mr Mattrick and Xbox Executives.

MS have shown consistently they only care about the US market. I am surprised there are any EU supporters. i guess it isn't as bad in the UK as it is in other EU countries though
Thema:

1. Support to more countries (western EU) - Similar Threads - Support more countries

2. Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices: Hello, Since three years Microsoft is working on enabling proper functionality of FANATEC’s devices. With Forza Motorsport already launched, Assetto Corsa Competizione having cross play with PS5...
  3. Is it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?: I have been trying to upgrade my Xbox One X to a 4TB SSD. I moved all of my games to external storages before I started meddling with this to speed up the process and to keep them safe from...
  4. Xbox Launches Forums Support across more than 20 languages!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Launches Forums Support across more than 20 languages!: Hello Community, We are happy to inform you that the Xbox forums are now available in over 20 languages! By visiting the table below, you will find: The list of all available languages Links...
  5. Series X/S more third party support on expansion cards

in XboX Insiders
    Series X/S more third party support on expansion cards: Currently only Seagate is offering and the price are not longer on parity with other vendors ssd with the same performance. When we can expect other vendors to be supported? There are already m2...
  6. More support for advanced installation and management?

in XboX Insiders
    More support for advanced installation and management?: Are they gonna add more games that support advanced installation and management? submitted by /u/kupo420 [link] [comments]
  7. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...: June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still...
  8. Xbox Series X 120hz Patch for more Monitor Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 120hz Patch for more Monitor Support: I have a Lenovo g32qc-10 and I recently found out the series x doesn't support 120hz on it despite the monitor being able to do 144hz. Are there any plans for future series x patches that will...
  9. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  10. Is there really no more xbox support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there really no more xbox support?: I've been all over the xbox support page and it seems there is literally no way to contact support anymore. How can you have a service with so many users and have literally zero support for it? My...