Support staff not returning my call requests

Discus and support Support staff not returning my call requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox died and was replaced with a detective unit I tried calling Microsoft support and have had their staff hang up on me multiple times before I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keanu Slack, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Keanu Slack
    Keanu Slack Guest

My Xbox died and was replaced with a detective unit

I tried calling Microsoft support and have had their staff hang up on me multiple times before I was even able to say hello

I have tried returning the product but I have not received my shipping label again

:)

Keanu Slack, Feb 19, 2023
  2. R4VER Win User

customer service

The support is operated by volunteers and staff, it might be worth requesting a call back from support. Number depends on region
  3. Albert X Win User

Hey, I had a question

Xbox Support staff haa also been affected the Corona Virus situation. I suggest you keep trying to initiate a chat o requesting a call back.

Support link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com
  4. VRgamerONE Win User

Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

Can't do that from Russia, the request was addressed to Moscow. "Failed to process the request. Direct call". I need support in the United States to return the money RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Russian IP address blocks in the US,
    help me to return the money.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Region change

call support and reopen an unauthorized access case

mention the previous Service request number

only in instances of stolen accounts will they return an account to the original region
  6. xix SIN xix Win User

Halo Reach: Name Is Blocked

My request was received and my issue resolved within 48hrs. Thank you XBL support staff.
Thema:

1. Support staff not returning my call requests - Similar Threads - Support staff returning

2. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member: I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want assistance from a Microsoft staff member thank you....
  3. Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff: My main Microsoft account received a compliance lock/suspension in late October 2021, which I found out while trying to lot into my Minecraft account. I filled out the form provided, but I have...
  4. Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services: To Microsoft, Xbox Division, & Phil Spencer, I would like to inform this company that I am receiving lower and lower quality of services from Xbox phone support for quite sometime now, even...
  5. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  6. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?: What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...? When did this happen??...
  7. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  8. Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article: I’m writing this to resolve some of the confusion/controversy caused by a recent post by Polygon regarding Xbox Support Twitter staff being replaced by Xbox Ambassadors. Microsoft laid off Xbox...
  9. get a new support staff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    get a new support staff: this game freeze way to much skips in and out its a waste fine a new one or build a better support staff f47053a5-a5a4-424c-bb5b-c34cbf181d50
  10. Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article: I’m writing this to resolve some of the confusion/controversy caused by a recent post by Polygon regarding Xbox Support Twitter staff being replaced by Xbox Ambassadors. Microsoft laid off Xbox...