Support Page Not Working

Discus and support Support Page Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For several days, I have been trying to get into my Xbox account settings to change my chat settings. However, any time I try, it just goes back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Toby-Koh Bear, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Support Page Not Working

For several days, I have been trying to get into my Xbox account settings to change my chat settings. However, any time I try, it just goes back to the support page. If I click a link on that support page that is supposed to take me to the settings, it just loops me back around. If anyone else has had this struggle, let me know how to fix it or how to actually change my chat settings.

:)

Toby-Koh Bear, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Support Page Not Working

Thank you so much for the detailed information. Are you still a minor? If yes, you need to ask an adult to add you as a member under a family group in that way they can manage your settings.

If the system detects that you’re a child account you will not be able to access your privacy and online settings.
  3. Toby-Koh Bear Win User

Support Page Not Working

I am not linked to an organizer account, and I never was. The second link you provided, which is where I want to go, just took me to the suppor page. I wish to see the page that is shown on the screenshot, but I cannot get there, even with the link you provided. I appreciate the help, but it is the same information I get from the xbox support page on family and online safety.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Support Page Not Working

Hi Toby-Koh, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  5. onyxishere Win User

No support from xbox, page doesnt work.

What is the issue. We would be able to help better if we knew what was wrong.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Redirects to support page

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

When that happens, it means you're on a child account. Microsoft considers all accounts below 21 years as child accounts and the privacy settings page in inaccessible for them by default.

To change your privacy settings you'll need a parent/adult account. They'll need to add you to their family group as "Member", then go into that page and enable those settings for you.

The details are outlined here under the "Manage settings on Xbox.com" tab and "Manage a member's online safety and privacy settings" sub-tab.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
Thema:

Support Page Not Working

1. Support Page Not Working - Similar Threads - Support Page Working

2. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  3. The xbox technical support page or link

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox technical support page or link: The xbox technical support page or link doesn't replaying or respond to me now on the long time period and I am are waiting for hours to get my answer on my question related to xbox on the while...
  4. The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work: I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options...
  5. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  6. How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?: I'm not a minor and I'm not in a family group. No matter what I do, even if I add myself to one, it keeps sending me there. I don't know what to do. 4db99d84-4dd5-4cd8-b0f5-b977720d0975
  7. I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...: Can you help me get my Minecraft account fixed like it can't be hard ea2fe961-b918-43e7-9758-32b586f4f367
  8. Why does the Xbox support page not load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox support page not load?: I am trying to enable multiplayer on minecraft, so that I can play with with my friends, but when I open up Xbox support, it leaves me with a blank screen with a loading Xbox logo. I think it is...
  9. online chat support page won’t load!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    online chat support page won’t load!!: Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of cards on...
  10. No support from xbox, page doesnt work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support from xbox, page doesnt work.: No se por donde empezar, paso imagenes dicen mas. 8956233a-bcac-4a8a-9092-4af2f3fa1b19