Support page no longer working due to 404 error link

Discus and support Support page no longer working due to 404 error link in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The support page that should help me is.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JasonLackner, Mar 16, 2021.

1. JasonLackner
    JasonLackner Guest

The support page that should help me is.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-resolve-the-problem-that-the-games-is-unable-to-run-normally-after-installing-fable-3-easy-fix-article-c7463d95-fcd0-c919-eb42-7c2d63318745

That support page gives a link to download a file. " First, click here
    then in the Internet Explorer download prompt window, click on "Go" to
    download and install the new version of the Game for Windows - Live. " The link instead of downloading a file, sends you to a 404 error page. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

JasonLackner, Mar 16, 2021
  2. AngelosAnagnostou Win User

Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

Hi there,

The download link says the page is not found Error 404
  3. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

Just to let you know, I'm now able to sign into the ambassadors page and I am no longer receiving the 404 File not found error and also the Enforcement United page is also working fine.
  4. Илья Цветк Win User

Login in Microsoft Store Xbox app.

You have the Russian version of the site?

Your link is lead to 404 error page.
  5. FabioOverkill Win User

Refund for wrong order

6. Polstel-[xboxvenue] Win User

Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one

What isn't working, exactly? Is it giving a 404 error (not found)? What browser(s) are you using?
    Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox. Nope, no 404 page.
Thema:

1. Support page no longer working due to 404 error link - Similar Threads - Support page longer

2. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  3. The xbox technical support page or link

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox technical support page or link: The xbox technical support page or link doesn't replaying or respond to me now on the long time period and I am are waiting for hours to get my answer on my question related to xbox on the while...
  4. The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work: I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options...
  5. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  6. How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?: I'm not a minor and I'm not in a family group. No matter what I do, even if I add myself to one, it keeps sending me there. I don't know what to do. 4db99d84-4dd5-4cd8-b0f5-b977720d0975
  7. I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...: Can you help me get my Minecraft account fixed like it can't be hard ea2fe961-b918-43e7-9758-32b586f4f367
  8. Why does the Xbox support page not load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox support page not load?: I am trying to enable multiplayer on minecraft, so that I can play with with my friends, but when I open up Xbox support, it leaves me with a blank screen with a loading Xbox logo. I think it is...
  9. online chat support page won’t load!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    online chat support page won’t load!!: Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of cards on...
  10. Why does it bring to a support page when signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it bring to a support page when signing in: When i try to sign in to cloud gaming on mobile it brings straight to a support page on how to change my privacy settings? 35f833ba-b40e-4a5e-a542-8b80490a228c